You can type here any text you want

87 Limited-White-$5800

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SBS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

87 Turbo Regal Limited-Solid Roof-81k-Cloth seats-runs good-White with maroon interior. Posi,windows, locks, tilt, some spots on door bottoms, good running, minor upgrades. $5800......No Trades......orig. Fla car..now in N.Y State.
315-725 2111
sbs@themezz.com

How about sending pictures here. where are you located in NY?
TTP, are those doors delivered to NYS?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

87 Turbo Regal Limited-Solid Roof-81k-Cloth seats-runs good-White with maroon interior. Posi,windows, locks, tilt, some spots on door bottoms, good running, minor upgrades. $5800......No Trades......orig. Fla car..now in N.Y State.
315-725 2111
sbs@themezz.com

Steve,

The guy you bought it from in Florida told me that he bought it in Ohio(that was why it was rusty), not Florida. He told me that the car was an original Ohio car. Where did you get information that car was an original Florida car as you stated in your original post? I believe I ran a carfax and that also stated that the first registration was on Ohio, but I could be incorrect on that as it was 5 or 6 months ago since I talked with that guy. I will look back to see if I can find the Carfax on the car.

Here are some pics for you guys wanting pics. Hope this helps:

eBay Motors: Buick : Regal (item 280245987655 end time Jul-20-08 17:11:51 PDT)

pics

All pics were sent out.......if you requested pics and did not receive them please let me know........thanx

sbs@themezz.com
315-725-2111
Utica, NY

ttt...

315-725 2111
sbs@themezz.com

ttt....

regal

on the request of a list member I checked this regal, in short the car is very decent, the rust is confined to the bottom of the doors, but repairable. I got under the car but space and light was limited, but it looked very solid. The car sounded good also, but no test drive, it was in storage. The inside of the car looked very good except the top of the rear seat looked a bit faded, maybe my judgement but it was. The car does not have buckets or a floor shifter, it's a split bench with a column shifter. Maybe in the spring I'll look this car up again (to buy). .............CG.

Back