You can type here any text you want

87 Limited with 10 second potential, $8900

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks for the support fellas. I am certainly not trying to get one over on anyone. I have nothing to gain by picking one buyer over another.

87 Limited

First of all, I've dealt with Steve before and he's a good and fair guy. I bought a WH1 from him and everything he told me about the car was 100% accurate. We dealt over the phone and in person, he sent me pictures of the car, I told him when I was going to come look at the car and he stood by all the arrangements we made. The deal was done and done smoothly. Never had any problems at all. He returned every phone call I made and answered all my emails. He was prompt and respectful during every encounter we had. If you talk to him in a reasonable manner he will respond in a reasonable manner. I think it's rediculous for you to call him an inconsiderate dick. He went out of his way to be considerate of me and make the deal work. Sounds to me like since you didn't send a deposit no deal was made yet and you expecting him to hold the car with no deposit makes you the inconsiderate dick. Since when is a person trying to sell something obligated to call all the people interested in buying it and let them know that someone else is looking too? If it's posted for sale anyone with common sense would assume other people are looking at it. :D By the way Steve, the old Wh1 is still running strong! I appreciated doing business with you and wish all my transactions could go that smoothly. :cool:

Thanks Kirk. I am glad the WH1 is still doing well. That car was probably my favorite car I ever owned. It is a 10 second car that drives like a stocker and is extremely reliable!

Steve

i thought it was pretty nice too, then there was the cage. nothing wrong with it, just not very convinient for a daily driver (in the summer). other than that great car. now ive been into TRs for a bit now but i still dont know everything. when the TRs have the plastic body colored bumpers is that part of the black out package or is it something else?

The fiberglass body colored bumpers are part of the "lite weight package" :biggrin: No TR's came with anything other than metal bumpers from the factory. All had chrome bumper except fot the GN's, GNX's and WE4 T-Types which were black.

Steve

well they look good. what do you do just get GN bumpers and put them on? where do you get them?

Yes, the car is sold. It left this morning on its way to its new owner. Thanks

Steve

Back