You can type here any text you want

87 parts car for sale needs to go fast 3000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickforsale

i have a complete 87 running parts car.interior and exterior looks new.im selling it because i need to get a family car but i figured i would sell it instead of junk it.i know how it is to find parts i own a conquest also.but ill be honest it has no title hence the 'parts car' slogan.if u want a pic just shoot me a text at 4436168264

i have a complete 87 running parts car.interior and exterior looks new.im selling it because i need to get a family car but i figured i would sell it instead of junk it.i know how it is to find parts i own a conquest also.but ill be honest it has no title hence the 'parts car' slogan.if u want a pic just shoot me a text at 4436168264

Nice first post lol BTW, selling an almost new looking car with no title sounds fishy ;)

87..running..new looking exterior and interior...for 3k.. i hope you've owned the title to this car at some pooint. and if not, somebody might wanna run this vin.. no offense

Back