87 SO-CAL T-TYPE LOU's combo

This is a beautiful ride and a fine example of Lou's work & expertise.
It will also probably be a 1st place winner at Steve Hurst's Bates Nut Farm show coming up in a few months. It had a lot of attention last year and won 2nd place last year.

Rafael,

I might be interested but only with the GNX wheels...
Can I come look at it this weekend?

Hi r beaudette yes you can see the buick this weakend,, I will be at fontana on sat morning can we meet there???
call me if you have any questions 714 457-6839 Rafael
Thank you for looking.

Trade?

White Limited on page 2 of the registry.

Thanx 1raret but i need the cash:(

MORE PIX WITH STOCK WHEELS

$19k

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

why, so you can go purchase another T-type..
Well, not exactly, I think that Rafael wants to show us all up and collect only stage turbobuicks. One-up-man-ship at it's finest. J/K, Rafael, but seriously, though, Rafael, could I interest you in a flat washer of proper size & thickness to go under that bolthead that mounts the Hotchkis upper control arm to the rear axle mounting ear?

Well, not exactly, I think that Rafael wants to show us all up and collect only stage turbobuicks. One-up-man-ship at it's finest. J/K, Rafael, but seriously, though, Rafael, could I interest you in a flat washer of proper size & thickness to go under that bolthead that mounts the Hotchkis upper control arm to the rear axle mounting ear?

Yes,,Thank you Gary.
Please talk to my builder;)

Oh, in that case then maybe it's got one but just doesn't look like it has one. Maybe a new design of flat washer.