87 SO-CAL T-TYPE LOU's combo

rafael vasquez

1987 buick t-type 68k original miles 3 owners california car, this was Lou's pride and joy I purchesd it from him personaly.
Lots of TIME,LOVE and MONEY in it. Got 2nd place in a big buick show twice.
LOU's combo 550HP less then 3k on combo
LEN FREEMAN trans
all the goodies please ask questions.
SHOW n GO sorry for not washing the car before i took the pictures i will have new pictures as soon as it stops raining.
I don't realy want to sell her but I have 3 kids and pizza's not selling well.:(
I also have my 87 limited stage 2 buick for sale but i don't want to give it away 1 car must go.
19.000.00 with stock wheels not gnx style.
714 457-6839 Rafael

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00403.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

WOW! This car looks Great!!

Best of luck with the sale! I wish I could get it! :)

Hold onto it and sell it to me next year! :)

Beautiful car!

Hmm, wish I had the money/time...more so the time. I already have one that just sits...:frown: hate to see her go!!!

For people that don't know this car...It is one hell of a car, and is a lot of car. When I was last at the track, when the car had a TA-60 and a stock location stretch IC it ran 11.50's, I believe it has a PT-61 with a precision FMIC currently. Lots of power for a street car! The pictures don't do it justice.

It needs to go to a good home!!!!

This is such a beautiful turboBuick I hate to see it leave Rafael or the Southwestern Section. This is one of my favorite cars. I really hate to see either one of your cars go, Rafael.

WOW dude.. what are you going to drive, your sell all of them.. i think you should stop buying all those Hot Wheels and you should be able to keep it.

this is a nice & clean T.. good luck :)

This is such a beautiful turboBuick I hate to see it leave Rafael or the Southwestern Section. This is one of my favorite cars. I really hate to see either one of your cars go, Rafael.

Gary, I think its calling your name!!!!

Questions? You want questions? Ok, where's the pics of the motor compartment? Do you still have the stock location inter cooler?

Questions? You want questions? Ok, where's the pics of the motor compartment? Do you still have the stock location inter cooler?

Hey Gary hows it going??

MOtor pix coming soon I was only able to put 10 pictures the first time.
new front mount intercooler, what ever Lou suggested he did I never ever question him he is the best in my own opinion.
I LOVE MY BUICK'S I HOPE I SELL MY HARLY DAVIDSON FRIST SO I CAN KEEP MY BUICK'S:)

Hey Gary hows it going??

MOtor pix coming soon I was only able to put 10 pictures the first time.
new front mount intercooler, what ever Lou suggested he did I never ever question him he is the best in my own opinion.
I LOVE MY BUICK'S I HOPE I SELL MY HARLY DAVIDSON FRIST SO I CAN KEEP MY BUICK'S:)
Rafael:
As far as Lou is concerned, you are correct, he is the best. That's why I would want him to do a through inspection of the car prior to purchase. I am sure that you would not object. As far as the GTA rims, I would be more interested in the car if the rims were to go with the car as shown, Maybe not a deal breaker though. As fas as what you love and what you don't love, I can't help you there. As far as the turbobricks, they either are for sale or they are not. As far as the Turbo-T goes, do you still have the SMIC? What turbo is on the car now? I might be interested in it. Does the Turbo-T car need anything now? If you give me a call, maybe we can work something out.
(310) 537-2614.

is car still for sale
Hi thanx for looking ,, car is still for sale!!! $19000.
This is a no B/S car I an not a mecanic but i do have lot's of documentation
480RWHP no surfuce rust any were 2nd place show quality:)
GARY WELL'S 20k BUICK always wins 1st place his car is NEW NEW:cool:
please call if you have questions 714 457-6839 Rafael thanx :cool:

Thanks for the props, Rafael, but I think that people only let me win so I don't whine. Good luck on the car sale.

Very sweet car :cool: Your camera takes nice pics too. Is this the camera that you used below?

sony_dsc_t10_02.jpg

I opened one of the pics in a program at work and it gives you detailed data on the image such as the camera model, settings & if you used a flash or not. Good luck with the sale. Both cars are stunning :cool: