'87 T Limited 54K miles

weim55 said:
Oh man......there's a big hole in the garage where a Turbo Regal of some sort has been for the last 17 (17??!!) years. I think my GS-455 is lonely.....

Good luck with the car Todd. She's been well taken care of a appreciated by all her owners over the years. I know she's in good hands.

I sure wish I had a pair of 'em Scott! Thanks for intrest anyhow.

Selling the car on this site turned out to be painless as I hoped it would. I just didn't want to deal with the whole E-bay thing. I've been in the Buick community for some 24 years and I just knew things would go smoothly if I kept it in the circle.

Thanks to all of you............

Steve, I am sure you read my previous post but again "Thanks" for everything.The car was better than you decribed (even still smells new inside!)Took the car out of storage and had it out today for one of the rare Michigan sunny,low humidity days.My friend with the LC2 powered '84 Monte SS and LC2 powered '89 Fleetwood donated a new set of blue front floor mats.Set the TPS,took out the intercooler screen ( I could not resist) and enjoyed the drive.You weren't lying about the car being drum tight. That 200 shifts VERY nice for a stocker too.STP:As far as I am concerned this one's a keeper but if I do have to sell the car Steves' Wife Kris stated that she wants first dibs to buy it back.Its so weird having a white/blue Turbo T again after all these years (12).I can't see being without a TR again.-Todd