87 T Type for sale Lowered the price

BTTT, well the response on my car have cooled :( , anyone, guees I need to advertise the car in a few more places alreday on most buick boards.

it has become a tough market out there. I watch the TR's on ebay and they just are not bringing the big bucks. The economy is in the tak and no one is spending any money. You definitely may have to sit on it for a while.

I can sit on the car for a while, I would like to sell but dont have to.. The economy is def not what it used to be.

it has become a tough market out there. I watch the TR's on ebay and they just are not bringing the big bucks. The economy is in the tak and no one is spending any money.

Isn't that the truth...

Not just TR's, but all old cars across the board.

(except for hard-core mint muscle cars, they are rarely affected)

Unfortunately the market is tough for these cars right now esp. the higher end ones. They just aren't bringing the money. Just got my 84 in yesterday and the guy I got it from said the same thing.

Yes market is pretty dry right now..... of buyers that is. I have a great car a GREAT price, you couldnt duplicate it for the money, im asking for it. Well looks like im going to get ready for the long haul and maybe get a buyer for it early next year.

Last chance 15200.00 is the lowest im going, If the car dosent sell in a week a two, Ill just wait till spring. Wow, market has really slowed down.

Nice

that car is beautiful. I like the limited option and the color. i'm suprised its bucket interrior, there is a man over in burbank ca. that wants 20k for his, and no where as clean as yours. And he has raced it and has a cage, cracked bumper fillers and worn tires :eek: Wait till tax season, i'm sure somebody is planning on buying a car then. A car like yours is worth the money since you buy it and drive it.ttt for ya. good luck.

This is really a tough time to sell. Hold on until spring and it wil be a different story Ask me how I know :) Good luck

gorgeous car...market sux..period....ill hold mine, dont give away if you dont have to. clean low mileage ttypes and gns are NOT a dime a dozen.
good luck