You can type here any text you want

87 t-type for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotype87

I am selling my t-type year 87, engine has been rebuilt by dave miller in east windsor ct. the engine was punched .030 over with je pistons, stock crank and rods. The turbo is new, it is a te-60 built by turbonetics, i am running a 3 inch downpipe, a front mount intercooler. the heads are stock with performance valve springs. i am also running with precision 50lb injectors. The car has a single stage alky kit, the transmission was rebuilt with shift kit and a art carr 3000 stall speed converter. the cars body is in good shape no rust, but needs new paint. the interior is okay it needs a new headliner and needs a new driver seat or cover the seat. the car has line-lok and a scanmaster2.1 the exhaust is only a year old. I hate to get rid of the car but finances are causing me to sell the car. the car is blue was gray. i am located in broad brook ct, asking $ 7,000.00 firm the car is well worth it so only serious inquires only thanks. you can also contact me at turbotype87@yahoo.com

Back