You can type here any text you want

87 t type limted with 44.387 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
i have a 1987 t type charcol gray with a bench seat all orig this car is very nice no rust anywhere i have all paper work since this was bought new the crome is perfect int 100% paint 100% ice cold air i hate to sell this car but im looking to build a new race car im looking for a rolling chassic i would let it go for 13000.00:rolleyes

i have a 1987 t type charcol gray with a bench seat all orig this car is very nice no rust anywhere i have all paper work since this was bought new the crome is perfect int 100% paint 100% ice cold air i hate to sell this car but im looking to build a new race car im looking for a rolling chassic i would let it go for 13000.00:rolleyes

Send pics to rickjadelaurie@sbcglobal.net

Rick

87 t type limited

i just dropped the car off at the body shop here in muncie in i found 2 places in the paint i did not like what seen so i took it to COYS AUTO BODY there was a small area on the drivers door about as big as a quarter on the clear trying to peal and a scratch on the header panel i want it to be perfect its like driving a brand new car very nice but i will get some pictures to every body soon if you live close go to coys and check it out now has 44.402 coys said they should be done with the car in about a week . :biggrin:

Leather or cloth interior?
Hardtop, t-top or astro roof?

Do you have more info about the car?
What color interior?

Vynal roof?

All stock or modified?

Do you have a carfax or the vin number so we can run it?

Thanks
BW

this car is a hard top power windows air tilt cruise power locks poss rear end puffy seats that are cloth 40 60 gray int am radio power ant works great all crome package all stock no after market parts if you have any more questions just give me a ring @ 765 284 9744 thanks for looking . kev.

t type

hi kevin waiting for pics love the car so far thanx for all your help.

the car is all taped up so i cant raise the hood right now it will be friday befire i can get under the hood and the is in the paint both today im thinking friday i can snap some pics

sale pending

could you please send pictures john@stisaacjoguescc.org:cool:

car is possible sold i feel like im on ebay i have 2 gentlemen biding back and forth offering more money for the car who is going to win my phone is ringing off the hook this is great whata friday the price is now 13.850.00 do we here 14.000.00 i hope everybody has a good day like mine

Back