You can type here any text you want

87 t-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotype87

Anyone interested in a trade for my 87 t-type? Car has many mods done to it , it only needs paint and the t-tops need some work, two holes one on each side. New engine with many performance mods, new interior all GN. Looking for a LS1 Trans Am or CamaroZ28. must be with a standaed transmission, let me know what you have.

pics and location and list of mods????????

ttt............pics and location and list of mods????????

list of mods, new engine rebuild, punched.030 over with JE-Pistons, stock crank, steel billet caps mains and center. the heads were freshened up with performance valve springs. A new turbonectics TE-60 Turbo. a 62mm throttle body, adjustable fuel pressure regulator. A 3'' Teery Houston downpipe, a front mount intercooler, A single stage SMC Alky kit. Installed a line-lock kit. plus a 2.1 scanmaster, a walpro 340 fuel pump with hot wire kit. the transmission was rebuilt with a 3000 stall speed art carr converter. the interior is all new with GN Seats, carpet, and headliner. the car needs paint the clear coat is peeling. i have pics my brother posted on a earlier posting. look for the post that reads 87 t-type for sale or trade? the car is located in connecticut. let me know if interested.

Back