You can type here any text you want

87 T White 18K original miles!! Runs 10s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Unfortunately yes... I have decided to go a different route. I have too many cars right now, I have decided to start putting one of my GNs together to daily drive so I need another bay in the garage. This car is just too nice, it almost makes me nervous to be around it, and I HATE driving it!! The weird thing is that I am the biggest opponent of bubble wrapping cars and not driving them!! I just want to get out of what I have in it. The price is set higher than I paid for it, but it gives me bargaining room. If anyone is interested on this board, send me a PM or just call me at (573) 450-5725. Also the price to you will be what I paid for it :cool: .

Nice Car!!! The car is an '86 and not an '87 which in your first post you said it was an '87. It does makes a differance in the price they bring for what ever reason, it does. Also the car has t-tops which most try to stay away from. I not dogging it in any fashion so dont take it that way. This car looks like a NICE clean/well kept piece. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks and I didnt even notice that I put 87! It is an 86, which I actually prefer the 86 grille with this color combination!

100_2273.jpg

I like how the chrome and black in the grille sets off the chrome bumpers and blackout trim.

I just noticed how dirty that bumper is!!!! Anyone who is interested, I have some brand new from GM, black bumper strips. As you can see these have a little wear.

It really is some of the nicest paint I have ever seen. I thought that I did great paint, but this is exceptional.

Back