‘87 Turbo Regal Package Deal

broke it

I’ve decided it’s time to sell my 1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T, all parts, accessories, literature/books, etc.; everything one might tend to collect over 19 years of ownership, when you’re sure you will be keeping your car forever. Time and priorities change and I find I don’t have time to care for the car anymore, let alone enjoy it the way I used to . It’s time for it to go to a new home.

The car has 47,000 miles. It’s white with chrome trim. The paint is peeling, cracked, with surface rust showing mainly on the roof and trunk lid. It sorely needs a quality paint job. The chrome trim needs polishing. One of the rear bumper filler panels needs replacing.

The interior is burgundy; I think Buick called it “Dark Claret”. It’s a bench seat with column shift. The seats and interior panels are very good. The front seat has been covered since new. The headliner is fair. The dash has a few cracks as does the filler / speaker panel at the base of the windshield. The horn button is cracked. I’ve added a GNX-style gauge cluster by AVC and a power seat track to the driver’s side of the bench.

The trunk has one of the BGC carpet kits. The spare has never been used. I added a power trunk release. The engine was redone by Jack Merkel and various engine management, Turbo and fuel upgrades were done by Roris Easton Automotive in 2002. The car has had less than 2,000 miles put on it since then. Lots of power and very drivable.

The transmission was done by Level 10 in 1995. No issues. Fluid changes every 2 years.

It’s a G80 posi rear car. It has air bags, but the lines need redoing.

Also has K05 engine block heater.

I do have the window sticker.

Here are some of the things that will go with the car:
GSCA club car cover.
OTC scan tool set. The fancy one in the large plastic case. Lots of books and adaptors.
1987 Buick factory service manual set.
Factory parts manual.
Buick themed books.
Decades of various Buick club newsletters and stuff.
2 extra T-type rims with 245-60-15 DOTs.
(4) 16”x8” GNX-style wheels with white centers, mounted with proper GNX-sized BFG Z-rated radials.
2 aluminum brake drums and Kirban “long shoe” rear brake kit.
2 Kirban power antenna kits.
2 new under hood insulator pads.
New pair of Hotchkis rear upper control arms.
NOS transmission cross member.
2 NOS brake light switches; 1 regular, 1 for c.c.
Pair of green Regal limited doors with mirrors, glass, motors and wide stainless trim. No matching interior panels.
Burgundy lower door panels for concert sound II, with matching speakers, buckets and wiring.
2 extra used burgundy steering wheels. Neither perfect. Both very usable.
Factory AM-FM cassette with equalizer.
Spare stock ECU.
Extra radiator.
Assorted NOS and reproduction emblems, decals and stickers.
NOS pair of front air dams.
Some GMP 1/18” scale die-cast Turbo Buicks.

These are the extras I could think of over about a weeks time. There is probably more. If you do buy the package, be prepared for a number of phone calls saying I’ve found more stuff. For the price; its all yours, even if I find it months later.

I’m asking $15,000 o.b.o. for everything, including whatever I may find later on.

As of now, I’m not interested in selling any of the extras separately.

I am located in a Maryland suburb of Washington, D.C.

Please e-mail with contact information and best time to contact you at ArcLght@msn.com; please put “Interested in Buick” in the subject line or call Sunday evening at 301-352-5244 and ask for Joe.

Attachments

• Turbo-T pic1.jpg
    Turbo-T pic1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 541
  • Turbo-T pic2.jpg
    Turbo-T pic2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 541
  • Turbo-T pic3.jpg
    Turbo-T pic3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 542
Hi Joe, nice car!! Put me inline if you want to sell the 2-T wheels seperate! I am right up the road from you in Carroll county,but i work in Montgomery county. Thanks-kurt