You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo-T Limited for sale $6800

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leo

I am selling my 87 Turbo-T Limited. Comes with bigger turbo and LS seats. I am going through a financial crisis and i'm forced to sell what's always been my dream car. I am asking for 6800 for a fast sell.
IMG_20120223_145849.jpg
IMG_20120223_145741.jpg
IMG_20120223_145705.jpg
IMG_20120223_145627.jpg
IMG_20120223_145617.jpg

Attachments

Not many cars are going to be a fast sell over the net without more description, location, and pics....

at first i couldnt see the pics but now i can. list the mods if you can remember them all
Andrew

What color was it originally, were the bumpers painted when you got it, is it a full console car or originally a mini, and what Andrew asked?

sorry everyone. Let me try to be as specific as i can> Car originally came with the column shift and bench seats. I just happen to prefer the floor shift, therefore i converted it, and decided to go with the LS interior. I personally think these are the best GN seats. the original extrior color is maroon. It also came with chrome bumpers, but again, i prefer blk so i purchased original black bumpers. they just need to be repainted. I was gonna keep it the same color. I had it sanded down to the bare metal and did a coat of blk primer in the meantime. I am located in S. LA. this is i car i always wanted but i'm lacking the knowledge on all the mods and specs. All i know is that the previous owner put a bigger turbo on it and a propane kit. I also know that the car runs strong and comes with the cluster that marks up to 145mph. i bought new window motors, air dams gauge pods, weather strips etc. it is an 87 turbo-t limited and a complete car. just need a paint job...

Back