You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T, motivated seller $4000 obo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

muthatrucker

87 Turbo T, T-Tops. LSD. Silver with complete Blue interior, no rips/tears.

Power Windows, Power Locks
Auto Meter Silver gauges including Boost, oil pres. Water temp, Fuel pressure and Tach.
Lighted rear view mirror.
Rear spoiler, 3 pc
fiberglass front/rear bumpers.
Body braces (GM-G body).
Full 3” dual exhaust, including downpipe
HD wastegate actuator,
93 octane chip,
9” K&N filter;
chrome MAF tube,
chrome turbo shield
New plug wires

Passes smog, runs great. Always garaged, never raced. This car has some basic upgrades, but is mostly stock (A real sleeper). Oil changed every 2500 miles. Emblems removed. 170K miles. Includes all stock parts. $4000.00 obo.

I’m located in North-San Diego Area. Clean title. Call for more information or pictures. 858-945-7428 anytime, ask for Cameron, or email cameron@kicmail.com.

Attachments

• buick collage.JPG
    buick collage.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 684
I have to sell this car...

More than anything I would love for it to go to a Buick entusiast.

If the car doesn't sell, it's going in the local Auto trader in a week or so.

darn it!! why are all the deals in cali??!!! :mad: good deal,nice car

if it was in the south east,people would be asking double that...and promably get it...id love to have it,but its way too far for me...

It would be a nice road trip,air fares arent too bad if planned ahead.Railed to you would still be a pretty good price for car.

Any idea how much it would cost to have trucked over to Oklahoma City?? I'd love to have it. Im gonna have to see about shipping costs. Could you email with more pics and info on the car. Very interested.
Thanks,
Derek
sachsdca@msn.com

sold

I appears the this car is being sold more than once. For the record I have sent Cameron the money, provided the UPS tracking #. If someone knows this to be a scam let me know. :cool Car Or My Cash Back.

This car is not being sold more than once. There are no scams of any kind. No one will loose any $ but me

Here's what's going on:

1. A Guy from Cananda calls and wants the car, he can't buy for 2-3 weeks, Gives me a lowball offer and I accepted (I should have waited, but am in need of $, I also wan't 100% that he was for real). He's sending me a deposit. (I'm cautious/nervous about dealing with out of country people due to scams)

2. About 20 other people have contacted me about this car between yesterday afternoon when I posted the add and yesterday evening . Mulitple people want to come buy it and some even offer more than my asking price of $4000.00. - This is happens before my Canada buyer contated me about details of sending the deposit to me.

3. To be honest, I'm entertaining 2 other individuals whom have offered more than $4000 and are local and have cash ready. If they don't buy for more than $4K, the sale will go back to my out of country buyer.

I realize that this isn't the fairest situation for the buyer in Canada, but the reason I'm selling this car is for $ that I really need right now. If I can get more of it, I will. Also, the lowball offer is less than I paid for the car, so I would be loosing money selling it at that price...

I'm sorry it this upset's anybody.

get a grip

The guy from Canada phoned you at 9:00 am your time friday with a UPS tracking #. The full amount we decided on is enroute. As per our phone call. Deal Done NOT ACCORDIND TO THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS. I was ordering a transmission when I hear 2 other guys are dealing on a car that is SOLD. WTF I catch my money order at the Calgary Airport...at 7:00 tonight..guess what the guy @ UP_ has heard of Cameron Sinohui before. I can thank the guys in the Turbo Buick Community for alerting me about there buddies dealing on the same car. I support and have had good relationships with many businesses on TB. I have been a member since 2004.I bought a car from a member in Scottsdale last year no problem. I have 72 Ebay Buys all good . Beware of someone without a PayPal account. Thanks Greg

I want to start out by thanking Cameron for the car as i just got home from his place were i went and looked at the car and bought it, it is worth every penny and more as the car is as exactly as he stated and Cameron was very good about pointing out things on the car before i even asked. as for the other possible deal from what i understood was the guy was going to send a deposite on monday then fly out 2-3 weeks later to actually look at the car etc. if the buyer in canada really wanted it he should have expressed that he was overnighting the funds in full as first with cash wins. I don't think its proper to slam someone you have never met just because you could not pull the trigger fast enough believe me i don't claim anything sold till cash is in hand which basically is first come first serve. I made it clear that i did not want to side step anyone's deal but also asked if he had cash in hand and he said it was supposed to be there monday so in my book that leaves the deal on the table for others to step up of which i did. if you want ill sell you the car after i correct what needs to be done but you won't like the price. :biggrin:

I hope you find another one as nice or nicer and this time don't delay on the funds next time.

wow..what a soap opera this is :rolleyes: thing that would have scared me is that he only has 4 posts to his name .. then when a deal seems to good to be true ...wellll you know what I mean :p good luck with the car :cool:

I am glad Nhpwrd. is happy with the car. Your points are all valid and I did ask Cameron to consider the car sold on Thursday night I UPS'ed the FULL amount US dollars out first thing the next am. and phoned Can with the tacking # , we decided not to overnight it because of the extra cost. Deal done???? I my books yes. When I heard he was still shopping the car I feared the worst. I work in the Arctic and it was agreed I would pick the car up my next shift up. Long/Short I can see why Nhpwrd is happy , I am disappointed. I have bought alot of cars in the US, The farthest I have driven to pick-up is Mississippi. ( I was looking forward to the trip to Dago) Anyhow if someones knows of a clean T--type let me know.

fxdxlr8 said:
I am glad Nhpwrd. is happy with the car. Your points are all valid and I did ask Cameron to consider the car sold on Thursday night I UPS'ed the FULL amount US dollars out first thing the next am. and phoned Can with the tacking # , we decided not to overnight it because of the extra cost. Deal done???? I my books yes. When I heard he was still shopping the car I feared the worst. I work in the Arctic and it was agreed I would pick the car up my next shift up. Long/Short I can see why Nhpwrd is happy , I am disappointed. I have bought alot of cars in the US, The farthest I have driven to pick-up is Mississippi. ( I was looking forward to the trip to Dago) Anyhow if someones knows of a clean T--type let me know.

You have PM

Thanks Grump and i never worry about how few posts anyone has as i will drive or fly to see the car in person anyway and as for FXDXLR8 when i talked with him he stated that a deposite only was going to be sent out and that was not going to be till monday so i stated i had cash since Grumpy sold the TTA i was interested in but i also lagged on that one and its gone DAMN! but long story short, he was not trying to play games with anyone he just really needed the $$$ and wanted to be done with it and move on so I think he may have misunderstood about the funds and even after i bought the car and mentioned the deposite issue he stated that if something showed up he was just going to take the envelope unopened and shove it into a overnight package and send it right back. No scam just someone trying to raise cash, and as we all know 4000 for an original t-type or gn is cheap hell i don't like t-tops but i wasn't going to let a deal get away because of t-tops. FXDXLR8 pm me so i have you email and if i come across another deal like this that may not be on the boards i would be more than happy to forward the info as i have 3 t-types now and a gn and a very nervous wife. :eek:

WOW! A man's name, honor, and reputation shot in front of millions, because he wanted a few dollars more. I guess in this millenium a deal is not a deal, even though the money is on its way. What a shame to the Turbo Buick community.

extranjeo said:
WOW! A man's name, honor, and reputation shot in front of millions, because he wanted a few dollars more. I guess in this millenium a deal is not a deal, even though the money is on its way. What a shame to the Turbo Buick community.

Exactly what I was thinking. Welcome to the year 2006 where a hand shake means nothing and money means everything. Oh well, he doesn't care though, with only 4 posts, I dont think he'll be visiting the site anymore.

yes and unfortunately i got caught in the middle but your probably right as he has moved on to extreme off road as he has a truck in his garage that is pretty impressive and setup for off roading like those baja 1000's etc. full tube chasis etc. lots of cash in that thing. as for the other guy I went and bought it as i was under the impression that he was not sure if the deal was for sure or not so i hope no one looks to me as the wolf in sheeps clothing stealing a deal as i assumed it was all still fair game. good luck on the next one and for the extra 10.00 or so overnight your funds that way there is no denying your intent. good luck mike.

Back