You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Jeff's a honest & great person to deal with, I know-I purchased my 86 GN from him -sight unseen based on his description & pics
Purchased a 1-way airline ticket & drove from Pekin to Tampa

Jeff-what's up-getting out of Buick's so soon??
FRED

Hi Fred thanks for the reply. I don't need to sell the car but I started on my basement last winter and I would like to finish it and this would help. This is a super nice car that will be hard to replace but with my work schedule, kids and other hobbies I just don't get much use out of it. If it doesn't sell its no big deal. I love the car.

Have a good one Fred.
Jeff

Man that is a NICE looking car! That is the exact car I was looking for before I came across my white one.

Thanks DCVING!

Car is a hard top. I will take some pictures this weekend and post them on the yahoo link.

I am sad to say this but due to unforseen family problems I am forced to sell this car. I am open to any resonable serious offers.
Jeff

Jeff,

Where is Pekin?
I am located in Fort Wayne, IN. May be interested in seeing the car.
Thanks

Hmm I looked at the pics, why is the center console so high between the seats, is this original? I am very interested, I sent you a PM, Thanks..

Custom made console lid extention for an arm rest. Easily removed and I have the stock console lid.

Back