You can type here any text you want

87 WE4 10 sec daily driver forsale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttypewhite

This is a Southern car from Augusta Goergia. The paint is decent, the body has no rust, and the under carriage is in sweet shape. Its a solid roof car with power windows and AC (needs charging). The car has a new Hooker 2.5" exhaust, Racetronix hotwire kit along with a Walbro255 intank pump. The complete front suspension has been replaced with all new parts (ie: ball joints, tie rods etc). Also put in new springs and shocks all around. the mods are

109 factory short block with
-double rolling timing chain
-210/210 hyd roller
-a good set of ported iron heads with big valves
-T&D 1.65 rockers
-Champion ported intake
-Accufab polished upper with 7omm throttlebody
-83lb injectors
-Bowling green stock location intercooler
-PT 70 Ptrim
-SFI acell DFI

-200R4 tranny freshened up with some goodies (i will post later)
-3500 ATR 9" stall
-Posi rearend

ASKING $13 800 U.S. Please no trades and serious buyers only.For the money I am selling it for, its a steal.

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01454.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

DSC01461.jpg

So Flordia is over 24 hour drive with a truck and trailer and Indy is a 14 hour drive, Not something I would be willing to do. Its better for you guys to come on up here, look it over , take it for a spin, drop the coin and take her home. I can schedule a delivery anywhere in the U.S for a drop off. Just need a loading dock in your area to drive the car off the transport truck.

How many miles are on the Body?Has it been down the 1/4?ET/mph?

Would you be up for a little trip across the border into NY?I would come up from NJ.I bought Ken Seggies old 86Gn..He met me in Niagra...Not too bad of a ride.

give me a call if you like..Or shoot me a # and a good time to reach you and I will call you.

Thanks,Shawn
732-778-2273

Yep I am coming, just not with the truck and trailor. Come on up here, trust me you won't be sorry. The first person who sees it, its gone. Had it out last weekend. She runs strong. ;)

I will do better. You come up here and I will by you dinner and put you up in a hotel overnight. Your only expense is your ticket to and from. :biggrin:

I would like to talk to you about the car. I've been looking for something similiar and am in Michigan. Call me at 517-677-1524 Thanks Brandon

Back