You can type here any text you want

87 WE4 10sec streetcar forsale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttypewhite

This is a Southern car from Augusta Georgia. The paint is decent(7 out of 10), the body has no rust, and the under carriage is in sweet shape. Its a solid roof car with power windows and AC (needs charging). The car has a new Hooker 2.5" exhaust, Racetronix hotwire kit along with a Walbro255 intank pump. The complete front suspension has been replaced with all new parts (ie: ball joints, tie rods etc). Also put in new springs and shocks all around. the mods are

109 factory short block with
-double rolling timing chain
-210/210 hyd roller
-a good set of ported iron heads with big valves
-T&D 1.65 rockers
-Champion ported intake
-Accufab polished upper with 7omm throttlebody
-83lb injectors
-Bowling green stock location intercooler
-PT 70 Ptrim
-SFI acell DFI

-200R4 tranny freshened up with some goodies
-3500 ATR 9" stall
-Posi rearend

ASKING $13 800 U.S. Please no trades and serious buyers only.For the money I am selling it for you couldn't build it for less.
DSC01460.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01455.jpg
]
DSC01462.jpg

Doesn't this car haunt you when you sleep yet?????? ;) If you see it and drive it I guarantee you that you will buy it.

I know I would buy it.No doubt about that.Just can't get off work long enough to come and get it.Sure is nice here in Indy this time of year. ;)

Yes it is still forsale, although I am kinda getting cold feet. I really like driving this car. But the wife wants it gone because it takes her spot in the garage. ;)

Would you be interested in working out a trade, I have a mint condition Harley Davidson Softtail nighttrain. Loaded with chrome,pipes,bags, everything. Super nice bike. Your wife could still park in the garage with this in there. Thanks CG tgamino@yahoo.com

Thanks for the offer but I have never rode a motorcycle in my life, and at this stage in my life I don't think anything is going to change. Need money to finish my basement.

elevensecondv6 said:
Bring it to Indy.I have a stack of $100.00 bills with your name on them. :wink:

Buy my car at Indy and I will buy ttypewhite's car. :D

I will upload a video to show you how she performs on the street later today. Very explosive.

Had alot of offers, but they came with some sort of trade. I am not interested in any trades.

I'd love to bring that car back to Georgia, unfortunately I can't afford to get another toy until beginning of the year (hopefully). Damned good price too.

DCVING 6 said:
Buy my car at Indy and I will buy ttypewhite's car. :D

Is this the white t type in your sig? More info. please.
ttypewhite,if you were only closer I would bring the trailer and stack of cash!!
Beautiful car.

Back