You can type here any text you want

87 WE4 56k $11,000.00 GC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think you should just let me trailer my SVO up I35 and do a swap.

You know you want to. :biggrin:

You need this car, it will make happy!

I think you should just let me trailer my SVO up I35 and do a swap.

You know you want to. :biggrin:

O'L friend if I didn't have two fox bodies already we might be able to work that out. I wish you would come get this thing, Ebay has been a wreck, first listing the guy had issues with his lease company, Second guy talked me into ending the listing early and drove from Ohio (East side) 16 Hrs and get here to look at the car and says "the car is moddified?" And I said " did you look at the pictures at all?", Not to mention I have talked to the gentleman no less than 3hrs on the phone prior. I told him everything I could possible know about the car. And I even gave him the number of the original owner and he talked to him. Hell, I dont get it. Maybe its to cheap. I have just made up my mind of the cars I am willing to get rid of and saddly it and the jeep and one of the foxes are on the hit list. Oh well, bump for a nice car $9000.00 gets you a Buick Turbo T WE4 WO2 car that is in better condition and cheaper than buying a piece of junk to restore. Runs, drives right and even looks good. Thanks

Back