87 WE4 59k miles. NO RUST

I cant believe this car hasn't sold! I thought i was anal about my cars but this guy has me beat! Very stand up person, known him for some time now, this car has the best of the best. He has definitely spent money on it. Bump for you.

I cant believe this car hasn't sold! I thought i was anal about my cars but this guy has me beat! Very stand up person, known him for some time now, this car has the best of the best. He has definitely spent money on it. Bump for you.

We have been texting but I got tired of that and called him yesterday and it is a small world as he is a LEO and I am a former LEO so the "brotherhood" is strong. I am working out some details on my end that he is aware. He and I have agreed on a price we are both happy with yet have not shook hands as of yet. I am also looking at that '86 GN in the FS section. I would love to buy both but at this juncture I can only choose one :(.

The last thing I want is to burn any bridges on this forum so that is why I am believe if full disclosure and honesty.

I appreciate the input and support the seller and I have received, thank you all.

Gregg :)

Took some pictures from underneath. The car is still available, but I'm thinking about raising the price. Yep, sounds crazy, but I can't find a replacement anywhere near my asking price as nice as this car.

Drove it today 3 hours to Cecil County, ran nice and clean 0 knock at 29 lbs and drove back with A/C like a Gentleman.

Will keep it for a little while at my asking price $18k, but as before, pretty much non negotiable. Once my crazy work schedule is over will most likely raise the price to $20k. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep enjoying it.

It's got everything: low miles, verifiable history, no rust, tasteful mods and all original parts. And it's freaking clean!

You say no rust but didn't you admit that the floor boards have been patched and welded right where the seat tracks bolt in.This being done because of the car sitting on weeds for years.You mean rust repair and you spoke with a very reputable GN guy in North Jersey and he saw it in the pictures you admitted it. Not knocking your car but your not being honest.

WTF are you talking about?

Seat tracks were re-welded back because I moved the driver seat 2-3" back, I'm 6'1 and fat.

There are two small patches because rear window leaked and water puddled up.

Car NEVER sat in any weeds, stop making shit up.

Are you interested in buying it? If not, stay the hell out of my for sale thread.

Patch #1

Patch #2

You call that rust repair?

re-welded seat brackets

REAL RUST BUCKET!

And calling me not honest? Who the hell are you?

Anyone who believes that idiot, please feel free to ask Jim Dunn or Brian Bison who both worked on the car and saw it on the lift. Now, that's a reliable and trustworthy sources.

No clue who is the guy from North Jersey he is talking about, probably one of the many tire kickers I was getting.

Another shot of rear patch

hole in the front before it was patched up

In my experience, for a 1987 GM product, that's considered to be no rust.

And if I was hiding shit, why would I link my build since day one to my for sale thread?

The time, effort and money you have invested is visible, the classic crowd is often thin skinned and ignorant.

It will sell.

IMG_8371.JPG
WE4 in Hemmings (not mine)

SOLD! On its way to new home in Arizona.

I have to tell you, it was a bad experience. I thought I had a great car at a reasonable price. But between people wanting everything for nothing, empty promises (I'm getting a bank check TOMORROW! Yeah, right) and then being accused of lying by someone who just made shit up... I hate selling cars.

But the final buyer was a complete Gentleman! Reasonable, knowledgeable and just a pleasure to deal with.

Congrats on the sale. Now you have to buy something else lol

I did already :)

Bought that Burgundy one on eBay with TRUE 213k miles, which was advertised as having 13k.

It should be picked up in TX this week and on its way to me.

Bench seat, column shift, manual windows. Low optioned car.

Burgundy on burgundy.

Has some issues, but thanks to this forum I got it for the right price and knew the truth about the car. Negotiated with them since May.

Oh nice. Good time to buy as some people don't have storage. I was looking at a 1999 Green Cobra this past weekend.

I like the bench seat cars.......... :D

Attachments

• IMG_0464.JPG
    IMG_0464.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • 193.JPG
    193.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 35