87 white T $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do all the deals have to be so far away? I'd really like to have a white T with the black out trim, Good luck w/ the sale.

Guys... cut him some slack! If anyone of you has sold a TR/GN, you know what ChrisTR is having to go through. If this car is meant for you, in good time, it'll end up with you. I appreciate him taking his time and letting everyone know all the lil' querks with the car as they are coming to his attention - give him some credit and then chill :)

On that note, call me ;) PM sent with my info :D

i'm located in MS.. would you be interested in trading for a nice clean 1997 talon TSI/AWD with a fair amount of mods, or a built 1990 300zx twin turbo?

PMs replied to..

most of the people want to know about the floor/underneath..There is some rust on the bottom,I dont know if its considered minor or bad...
If you guys can bare with me, as soon as I get home this week before dark Ill get the car as high up as I can and get some good pics of the bottom...

I will not sell the car out from under anyone... I want everything to in the open about the car,no secrets. If anyone has anything else they want pics of,or wants to know just ask....

sounds like maybe he doesnt really wanna sell, or had a change of heart. it's not a factory turbo car anyway, is it? "M"

If the trunk lid is the original one for that car, 1G4GM means it's a Limited. "M" is the code for it being a Limited model. However, the interior doesn't appear it be a Limited. It also has a "7" in the 8th digit making it a true Turbo car.

If the trunk lid is the original one for that car, 1G4GM means it's a Limited. "M" is the code for it being a Limited model. However, the interior doesn't appear it be a Limited. It also has a "7" in the 8th digit making it a true Turbo car.

I helped Chris Decode the trunk sticker. The interior was swapped out because it has the color codes for a Maroon interior.

Chris, is there any way you could have an appraisal done on the car? They generally run about $100, not only do I think it would help with the sale, but if it comes up right, I will most likely buy the car myself!

Well,I got some pics of the rust underneath.Its a little worse then I thought,cause I had never really had it high enough off the ground to really look.....

The worst is on the drivers side...
I was told when I got this car that it had no rust in the floors...:(

spider003.jpg

spider004.jpg

spider005.jpg

spider006.jpg

spider007.jpg

You might want to pull the rug up and take a look under the drivers feet area and the rear floor boards. There might some water under there making it rust through to the outside. That's where the rust was in my Regal.

1/4 mile time

A good average to figure your 1/4 mile time from a 1/8 et is multiply by 1.56. May vary from 1.54 to 1.58.

Cant believe this car is still for sale If you were a bit closer it would have been gone and cut into a thousand pieces by now.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.