87'Grand National

b231v6

For sale 87 G.N. that has been good for the 16 years that I have owned it. I'm the 2nd owner,bought it in 89. Multiple work done to it including 1)ESP engine with 22,000 miles on it.
2)Dynotech transmission with Pro Torque converter with 22,000 miles on it.
3)PT 51 turbo 30,000 miles about
4)Body is good not great. No rust,just shows the age of a car that has 142,500 miles on it. In Wisconsin That's pretty good if I say so myself.
5)Interior is good, no cracks or rips. Good gage package(Boost,Transmission temp.) gages on A pillar.(Oil pressure and engine temp.) in console pod. Scanmaster and turbo-link. Has 98 Firebird seats covered in G.N colors. Console extention for armreat with cup holder.
6(Kirban's GNX look-a-likes with 225 55's up front and 255 50's in rear.
7(KYB's all the way around.
8(Engine has the following items assoc. with it. 57 lb injectors with a chip from Turbo-Tweak. Caspers v4 intercooler, Accufab 65 mm throttle body and upper plenum. ESP race heads with lower port matched intake manifold. Roller valve train with 1:55 T@D rockers. Kenne Bell boost-a-pump.
9(2-3/4 inch exhaust from down pipe to tail pipes. Magnaflow mufflers, spare high flow cat.

I've forgotten to mention alot of items included-on-in or around the car. I'm selling this car because I'm exhuasted with dealing with it lately, it used to be that when a part went bad it was easy to track down the problem. Not anymore for me. I'm physically unable get under the car and work on it. What used to be a love has turned into a PAIN.

NOW the problems with the car. It has the original power master still on the car and I think there is a problem with it. The front of the resivior is losing fluid,where I don't know but the area around the power master gets sprayed with fluid under hard braking. This includes the plastic inner fender.
Muliple trouble codes with my turbo-link. From bad ecm,e-prom,bad cam sensor,temp sensor,maf sensor and tps sensor.

Best offer over 5 grand.... That's a good deal anyone begs to differ is full of bull.

Still looking at my options.... I know this thread is out,but just hav'nt found the time. Also, I'll have my kid do the picture thing when he's got time. Thanks and sorry for the delay.....:(

Originally posted by b231v6
Still looking at my options.... I know this thread is out,but just hav'nt found the time. Also, I'll have my kid do the picture thing when he's got time. Thanks and sorry for the delay.....:(
send pics to wallyolson1@aol.com how far are you from minnesota

87 Gn

Im interested, can I please get your number and some pics if any are available?
Thanks,
Joe