You can type here any text you want

89 TTA Engine Takeout

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a complete takeout from an 89 TTA with 84k miles. (Alternator not pictured but goes with)

Asking $3500 obo - located in Austin,TX

Attachments

• IMG_3401.jpg
    IMG_3401.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 729
  • IMG_3397.JPG
    IMG_3397.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 803
  • IMG_3399.JPG
    IMG_3399.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 934
Kinda new to all this but are these motors interchangable, i no BOP works on somethings but sure about motor pieces

These work with BOP pattern transmission. I have the one that mated up to this in the car. These motors are fairly interchangable. There are some difference from the 87 GN motor like the heads / headers / ac lines and a few other things.

TTT - This is taking up some valuable space in the garage. Certainly someone could use a spare to build or a good motor to drop into a restoration project. All offers will be considered.

Not pictured but included in the asking price - alternator, downpipe, crossover pipe, ac lines. Lot's of TTA specific items all still here and together. Motor has not been apart.

Sorry guys - I can't go $1500. I would consider something reasonable in the middle there. This setup is complete. I can't remember the last time I have seen one available. I will drop the price to $2500 on this.

Worked out a deal with Scott, check is going out tomorrow and he is crating the motor over the weekend. Upon arrival in Orlando, the motor gets checked out, repaired if needed, updated, mods, etc, then dropped in an 81 turbo Trans Am. I already have a stage II 2004R with a 2200 stall ready to go. Car is getting custom painted right now, will post picks once the project is complete. Thanks Scott

Worked out a deal with Scott, check is going out tomorrow and he is crating the motor over the weekend. Upon arrival in Orlando, the motor gets checked out, repaired if needed, updated, mods, etc, then dropped in an 81 turbo Trans Am. I already have a stage II 2004R with a 2200 stall ready to go. Car is getting custom painted right now, will post picks once the project is complete. Thanks Scott

Thatis going to be one sweet project! Don't forget to post pics. Good buy in that motor too!

Back