You can type here any text you want

89 TTA N East PA $16,000 OBO tons of extra parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboGTA

gonna end up divorced so need to sell

89 TTA T-tops,leather 75,000mi,has alarm and line lock

engine and trans that are in the car have less than 500miles--now has rod knock car has been sitting in my garage for 5 yrs now

ported polished heads with oversized valves,ARP fastners,J&E pistons,,steel caps,I forget what camshaft is in it right now--will ad info later

ported intake

CK stage 2 trans with 3600 stall converter (lockup) total for these 2 was close to $3,000

dutt neck 87 GN intercooler, aluminum scoop

60lb injectors with street and track computer chips,LT1 maf and maf-t ,has aftermarket intake tube and a K&N filter

PT54 turbo

TA 62 turbo that smokes--needs rebuild or just seals shaft moves back on forth but no side wobble --fins don't scrape the housing

1 87 Buick GN engine with 90,000mi

1 TTA transmission I was told it has a mild shift kit and slips in 2nd gear

1 84 Buick GN trans unknown miles but I know the dipstick was out of it and rainwater got inside--valve body might be junk

1 trans from a V-8 car--was in my old 87GN but I wasn't aware of it being from a v-8 car until after the rebuild --it was completely rebuilt with some hard parts but never shifted right--no slipping --easiest thing to do might be to take the valvebody off the TTA trans and put on this 1

car has spohn crossmember/adjustable torque arm

2 extra front wheels and 1 extra rear wheel

not sure what the fule pump is but its not stock--also has hotwire kit, adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Terry houston downpipe with cutout and a brand new never used CAT

who has money--does jay Leno read this--ha ha ha I should try to contact his people and see if he would buy everything--yes I'm at work and very tired so I'm dreaming

car is in Danville PA no you can't hear it run--trust me its got rod knock and the gas in it is 5 yrs old

$16,000 or best offer credit union has the title i owe like 8 grand on it due to taking out a $20,000 loan--fixed up the house and paid off bills a while ago--yes the credit union let me borrow the full KBB amount 4 yrs ago so give it a try with your credit union or bank

can email pics or I have some on facebook if you want to look there--Joe Barrett turbo38@mail.com

re:car for sale

Price seems a little high for todays market considering the condition. Would you take $4000.00 for just the car as is with no extra parts?

auction bidding

Ill up that offer by 1k, so my offer is $5,000. In this changing crappy economy Im putting neck on the line here.

re: price vs condition

Car is only worth what someone is willing to pay.
Considering you can get a good running one for a lot less $16,000.00
Without actually seeing the condition and not knowing what other issues might be present. My offer $$$$ was for a parts car in need of major engine repair and/or a complete restoration.......Just my 2 cents.....Dave

Back