9/11 torque converter for sale

harris48cars

I had this converter restalled to 3200 1700 miles ago by TCS. It’s been great. I don’t race the car much but did take it to the Cecil County Buick fest in 2016. It went 10.59 at 129+. Great on the street. My combo was 235 cubes iron heads old ATR cam 212/214 and a TE45A turbo. I know we are supposed to put a price on ads but I truly have no clue what it’s worth. So I’m going to ask $500 and ask anyone who might be interested to offer me what it’s worth.

I am interested, where are you located? I will offer you less, depending on shipping.

Correct it is a lock up it is in my car now and anyone who wants to come to Winchester Virginia is welcome to drive it all they like. I have a new combo and need a 9”. I ran this new combo, again, at Cecil County in 9/17. It went 10.46 at 136 + locked up. With a pathetic 1.88 60 foot. I need more converter. Hence I’m selling this one

Looks like $40 shipping. If more, I’ll pay it. If less,I’ll refund the difference. Or if you buy it I can probably drop it off in Richmond where my son lives