You can type here any text you want

9 Sec Parts Cheeaap Must Sell

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

countrybumpkin

TurboBuick.Com Known SCAMMER
New Prices Much Lower

Gn1 14 Bolt Heads With Scorpion Roller Rockers 1.55 Arp Studs Cometic Head Gaskets Roller Cam Spring Upgrade And Extra Race Porting From Champion Racing That Cost 700 Extra Dallars$2,100.00 Shipped Firm

Champion New Style Race Intake Complete Need Fuel Reg And Tb Also Race Ported By Champion Racing @ EXTRA COST$650.00 Plus $30.00 To Shipp Firm

Dls Stroker Kit Includes
3.625 Steel Crank
6'' Steel Rods
J&w Flywheel Neutral Balance
Bhj Balancer Neutral Balance
Je Forged Pistons .30
Je Forged Wrist Pins
Je Racing Rings
Speed Pro Race Rings
Federal Mogul Race Rod Bearings
Federal Mogul Race Main Bearings
Kit Is Balanced And Ready To Run Rated Up To 800 Hp Not Cheap Like Other Kits Sold That Require Lots And Lots Of Custom Work Bolt In And Go $2,450.00 Firm Will Check Shipping Prices If Not To High I Will Split With Buyer

Dls Billet Roller Cam Kit
Roller Lifters
Rollmaster Chain Set
Rollerized Top Gear With Button
Kit Is Bolt In No Machine Work Required To Block Degree In And Go
$870.00 Shipped Or $850.00 With Local Pick Up

All Parts Are New In Boxes And Must Go So I Can Finish My Stage 2 Build Up I Have Pics Of All Parts Pm For Pics Thanks

What happened to the old thread? I said i was taking the intake:confused:

Intake

This Is Still The Same Thread Just Moved Up Some To Be Seen More The Intake Are Pending From Bison The Intake Is His I Sent Him A Pm

Cam Kit

These Are The Numbers On The Cam H2865

331q13311hr11 Or 331d13311Hr11
97f2a

Cam

The Cam Is From Dls Not Sure Of Dur Or Las It Was Bought To Go 9 Sec With A Stroker Kit I Got From Dan The Grind Numbers Are Posted I Spent $1,095.00 For The Cam Two Months Ago Just Looking To Recoop Some Money

Back