You can type here any text you want

9 sec very nice, collectible '87 Turbo T for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I put 35 new pictures on Photobucket:

TK_87T_ForSale pictures by turbotk2001 - Photobucket

If you look at the URL bar at the top of the broswer the picture name is displayed, has a description of what it's showing.

Thanks,
TurboTR

TK_87T_front_side.jpg

TK_87T_Interior.jpg

how much nitrous was used on the launch and how much boost on the run? Nice car

In that 10.28 youtube vid? None. Just the 2nd test pass with the new 4.5L engine. Had an old q-trim T76 on it and a small 224 SR cam at that point. 30+ psi boost.

The 242 cam dropped the boost down to 26 psi.

TurboTR

nice cam for sure to drop you down 4#'s. If this where a better market, the car wouldnt have been gone long ago. Good luck. I remember taking fear out to san Antnio raceway, just when we where tuning it. Nice track

Final Answer, Last Call, the car is located in Buda, TX (Just S of Austin).

TurboTR

Sale pending!

Found the original window sticker:

Buickoriginalwindowsticker.jpg

Can tell already I'm gonna miss 'er- like losing a family member :(

TurboTR

Good luck with sale , I done the same thing when I was 30 I sold my #matching 67 ss rs camaro . I had it for a long time but if your selling the car to start your house then that's smart. You can't live or raise a family in a car. When you get that house done and move in you want worry about a car. Remember they did not make one and quit. You might end up with a GNX once again good luck.:

Hmmm, selling it for the price of the new S2 engine if that alone were on sale. Free low-mileage silver TR with upgrades. Tough economy and/or Buick market...

Back