You can type here any text you want

91 5.0 COUPE,$6600 o.b.o,North Alabama.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wolfmann442

Car Poor
91 5.0 COUPE,$6600 o.b.o,North Alabama.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 1991 coupe for sale,original 5.0 car,clean,nice and unmolested.It has 139k miles on it, it runs great!and it is an excellant daily driver.It has 2.73 gears in it still,stock timing,and runs great on 87 octane.This car hasn't been whored out,raced,or abused.It has new paint,chrome ponys,Ceramic coated bbk shorty headers,bbk x pipe,Flowmaster cat back,with the chrome tailpipes.New clutch,pressure plate throw out bearing,and flywheel.It has a firewall adjuster as well.

The paint is a unique color,and is very nice looking.The original color is emeral green,but this color blends well with the door jams,and trunk openings,and under the hood.it has more metalic in it than the original.

The inside shows normal wear,but is in good shape.I will do a good cleaning of the insides this coming week.It does however have the normal ashtray door,armrest problems.But the seats are in good shape,no holes or wear marks,and NO LEAN!That is one of my pet peeves..Also,the tailpipes are all nice and straight,another peeve

It has had the front fascia replaced because the original was damaged by the sun,and was not wanting to take the new paint well,so it was replaced.It has all vin stickers on all panels.NO RUST!This is an original North Alabama car.

The A/C works great,as well as the heat.It has the original radio in it,the one with the factory eq,and it still works!!The cruise works,windows,but i believe it needs one doorlock switch,that i will look for this week as well.

I will have pictures ready this week too,i will flex on price a bit,but will ignore all lowball offers.This car is very nice and tight,a great car to start with on a project,or a daily driver,but it is fifteen years old,and not showroom new.I have a set of motorsport 4.10 gears,and a 31 spline FMS carrier (not installed) that i will throw in the deal for the right offer.Possible trade for turbo Buick,or TTA.Thanks,James

metcalfjames@charter.net

Pics:

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080-1.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Pics of the inside,under the hood,and trunk,soon to come....

nice

throw some cash with it and you can have my car (for sale section....look for the name) beautiful car though

Back