You can type here any text you want

91 Formula w/15k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boosted89ta

I have for sale or trade a beautiful 1991 Pontiac Formula.
Here are some of the details:

15,000 original miles

Exterior-Brilliant Red Metallic Clearcoat

Interior-Black Cloth(special ordered by original owner)

Engine-5.0 Liter TPI

Transmission-700-R4 Automatic

Rearend-7.5 10 bolt 2.73 Posi

Options-P/W, P/L, P/M, A/C, Rear Defrost, Cruise, AM/FM Cassette(O.E), and Cargo Sunshade.

This car is almost flawless, it does a couple of tiny imperfections which I could show a explain to the interesed party. I also have many pics that I can email upon request. It has 15,600 original miles on it. It is basically completely stock, and unmolested. Even the tires are original. The A/C has been converted to R134 and blows ice cold. I will answer any questions that you may have, I am a F-body fanatic and have taken car of this car like it was a child of mine. I am asking $10,000 OBO or possible trade for nice T-type in white or blue, but open to any color. Thanks for the interest.

Chris

Im not in the market right now, but id love to see pics of this thing. Ive got a thing for low mileage unmolested survivors. I will also be able to host the pics for you. Shoot them over to mille924 at msu dot edu

Im not in the market right now, but id love to see pics of this thing. Ive got a thing for low mileage unmolested survivors. I will also be able to host the pics for you. Shoot them over to mille924 at msu dot edu
I tried emailing you the pics but it got kicked back and says mailbox is full.

Chris

202448a2e3c3be1b9.jpg

202448a2e3c332f7a.jpg

202448a2e3c208433.jpg

202448a2e3c299072.jpg

202448a2e3c45abe1.jpg

91 Formula w/15k miles

Do you have any shots of the interior? Would you consider a partial trade for a 65 Buick Skylark?? It's a sweeeet car! :rolleyes: John
attachment.php

Back