You can type here any text you want

92 Plymouth Laser RS 5 speed; 37k orig miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
I can say with confidence I have in my possession the nicest, cleanest, most showroom new Plymouth Laser you have ever seen in your life.

I picked this car up at a collector car auction this weekend and paid a premium over KBB for it because of the extremely low miles and impeccable condition.

* Firestorm red
* 37,200 original miles as of today
* Interior is absolutely the most flawless cabin I've ever seen on a used car. Previous owner even put clear plastic floor mats over the factory ones to keep them clean!!! It's the charcoal grey cloth. No stains, marks, nothing!
* 5 speed 2.0 16 valve twin cam 4 cylinder. 30+ mpg highway.
* AM/FM cassette stereo that sounds absolutely amazing for a 14 yr old factory unit.
* Factory cruise works perfectly
* Factory air blows cold
* Factory heat, front and rear defrosters, rear wiper all work great
* Power mirrors work great.
* Never smoked in

Body and paint are FLAWLESS. Not a single dent ding or scratch. Paint is wet looking.

You can EAT off the engine compartment. It's absolutely spotless.

Everything works perfectly. No problems, no leaks, no issues. Period.

According to owner I bought it from, car was female owned and driven it's first 13 years, never in winter, and always garaged. It has Goodyear tires in excellent shape and drives exceptionally well.

I bought this car to drive as a winter beater, but it is so damn nice, I will feel really guilty doing so.

This would make a perfect daily driver, student car, long commuter car, etc. No, it's not a turbo, but you'll save a ton on insurance and not having to put premium gas in it. The twin cam motor is plenty peppy and can do more than get out of its own way. This is one of those cars you can give to your daughter and have the utmost confidence in.

$5500 firm, or I will be thrilled to keep it and drive it myself.

Back