You can type here any text you want

92 vette with work done didnt work for him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

viperkiler

In deleware county Pa. it was a nice cool night as a black bad ass sounding vette pulled up next to me on a nice straight away. I looked at him and he looked at me and laughed in my face and said,if you dont know what my plate reads you will in a second.Well with that said .....oh did i forget to mention i put my slicks on to show my buddy a nice ride....I spooled up about 10 lbs of boost and let er rip at 3000...Needless to say when ireached the light that poor brand new vettte wouldnt even pull up to my window to see me smile,but when we took off again i waved nicely.

Originally posted by viperkiler
that poor brand new vettte

was the title supposed to say 02 vette? or by brand new you meant 92? sorry, just seeking clarification, also, did you rev at the guy or did he just decide to talk crap out of the blue? that is all.

Good Kill! I had a jerk in a 2001 vette look at my car and laugh. I felt like chasing him down and laying a $2000.00 bet at the drag strip. Hopefully, someday I will line up next to him and kick his butt bad. I plan on running 26psi next year, so he'll really get a woopin'. Way to educate the uneducated!:D

Back