93 mustang coupe hybrid

Hey Guys can some one send me a video of this car at the track. Im trying to talk my buddy into just this swap . I have the drive train lined up if he would just let go of that slow 5.0.

BTW awesome job on the swap.;)

car weight??????????

Oh another question, did you mean the car weighs 3250 or a super light 2250? lbs????

mustang coupe hybrid

hey no the car weighs 2250#s without a driver , i still have to finish the roll cage and that will add a little to it but not much.

buddy

for sale

make me an offer , a reasonable offer... and i may sell it,no lowballin please.. cause i really dont want to sell it but if the price is right shes gotta go. ill jus have to start a new project

B&B Racing
Buddy Espey

Tell me some more about the car. Does everything work? is the motor new,old, stock or modded?
Trans?
Im sure it has an 8.8 in it but is there anything in it?axles?gear,posi?

Last year I was in your town because I bought some LS1 parts from a guy named Mark and his father owend a small Chevy dealership in town.

You give me a ballpark price and we can work from there. I dont like to make offers because it's to easy to insult some one.

Is the car street legal? did you rip out the harness?

Illl give you a call too.Id like to buy the car.Mark is a POS liar,ive bougght parts from him.Buddy,ill call ya tommorow:)

Broke1 Mark was honest with me. I bought a set of GTP ls1 heads from him and they were just what he said.

Buddy I will call you sometime today.

k-member

the k-member is completly stock. un touched i welded the motor mount pads directly onto the k member over where the stock mustang 302 mounts would mount to it. buddy

from what i understand there are 2 different k-members. one for the 4 banger cars and another for the v-8's. which one do you have? thanks, aaron

k member

there is no difference in a 4 or 8 cylinder k-member the only differnce is the 4 cyl. sets on pedestals with rubber mounts . to make this a v-8 u just remove the stands and rubber mounts and use rubber v-8 mounts mounted directly to the k member..buddy

1QWKPHKR said:
HEY STUPID I DONT CAR WHAT YOU THINK OF MY CAR BUT TO CALL ME A PUNK ASS KID.. LITTLE BOY IM OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DADDY! AND IF THAT SH*T EATING DOG HADNT BEAT ME UP THE STAIRS I WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR DADDY! THIS HAS ALWAY BEEN A FRIENDLY FORUM AND ITS NO PLACE FOR SAWED OFF SISSY BIT*h THAT PROBLEY DOESNT HAVE A GN OR T/A AND IF HE DOES HES WORRIED ABOUT A PUNK ASS KID IN A MUSTANG BLISTERING HIS NO DRIVING SLOW ASS... SO IN CLOSING FA-Q

FEEL FREE TO SEND ALL FURTHER INQUIRIES OR COMMENTS STRAIGHT TO .

B&B RACING

THAT IS MY SIG. i just do not like all the cross breeding that has been going on lately, i am Mustang fan and believe they should have the heart of a ford under the hood.

What is all involved with swapping in the v6 into a mustang besides the wiring harness for the motor?

SNEAKY said:
THAT IS MY SIG. i just do not like all the cross breeding that has been going on lately, i am Mustang fan and believe they should have the heart of a ford under the hood.

Okay, So you don't like all the cross breeding, WTF are you doing posting in the HYBRID section. You do know what HYBRID means right?
Secondly, if you are a "mustang fan" what are you doing on a Buick site?
While we are on it, I don't like people that post up how they don't like someones car. If you don't like it, just keep it to yourself. Even if I didn't like this car, I would have to give props for all the hard work that goes in to a project like this. By the way Sneaky, I can't recall ever seeing your car, you have a car, right?
Back on topic, 1QWKPHKR, I love the car. I would really like to see some pics before the engine went in-where the mounts go, how much room you had to work with and all that. I am a big fan of less wieght. Makes it a lot easier to go fast and easier on parts.
BTW, I also would love to see the video. 1quik6@everestkc.net

new time on the coupe hybrid

best 1/8 mile on 23#s with a 1.50 60.ft 6.85@101

with stock intercooler and stock headers.... :D

BUDDY
B&B RACING

SNEAKY said:

I understand where you are coming from because I would a build a small block 306 and turbocharged it. It would of been a monster. This guy installed the V6 turbo into the Mustang because he already had the engine. I think it is pretty cool hybrid. DIFFERENT!! ;)

Hey 1qwkphkr,In the on pic posted of the motor.I noticed the A/C compressor missing.I could not fit mine it would hit the steering box.How did you route the belt?I made a similiar bracket but out of heim joints and still can use the tensioner.Can you send me a pic with the mass air removed?I'll take a pic of mine tomorrow and post it up late in the evening and see what you think.