You can type here any text you want

93 trans am hardtop for sale NW IOWA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
193k miles. Looks and runs good for age and miles. Doesn't smoke, trans shifts great. Runs great. Black leather, steering controls, six speaker system, I have put about 5 thousand miles on this car in the past year. I bought it for my wife and she lost interest in it after a few months:rolleyes:
I have done
plugs and wires
brakes
coolant flush
t stat
fuel filter
alignment
gutted cat (it plugged up)
2 new tires (others were put on by dealer)
changed rear fluid with synthetic and GM posi additive. Has posi rear:cool:
The driver's side seat could use a recover, only wore on the outside lumbar. Unfortunately I do not have the factory CD player or keyless entry pads.

Has no rust, all glass is good. Hatch and hood stays up on its own. Still has orginal floormats but driver's has a wore spot from shoe heel. No service lights, no chugs, doesn't miss a beat. I did not buy this car to beat on. It is still ALL stock. I will post pics if there is serious interest. asking $4,000

Drove the car on a 3+ hour trip with the a/c and cruise on to get my truck. It runs great. I've driven a few of these cars with half the miles and they didn't drive near as good as this one. It would make a great driver. Any Offers? Oh, I also put a new battery in a few months back.

Back