94-98 Cummins Ram 12v 2500 2wd Roller

jdhogg1

87 GN hardtop
I bought a 1994 Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel 3/4 ton to swap the Cummins into my F350.

The truck is a very clean Florida truck, well cared for and runs a drives great.

I'm keeping the engine and intercooler, but I'm trying to sell the entire truck as a roller before I part it out. This is ideal for someone with a rotted out Ram to put their engine in, or swap over the body to a rusted 4x4.

It is a standard cab, long bed, Dana 70 3.54 posi, automatic. The Ram is well optioned with PW, PDL, P mirrors, cruise, sliding rear window and chrome wheels with good tires. The truck reads 310k on it. I don't know if the trans was rebuilt, but the fluid is clean and shifts well. It just had brakes up front.

The only problem with the truck is someone put aftermarket wheel well strips on the fenders and water got under the front driver's fender. Some rust is starting to bubble there, and the clear is peeling on the hood and front fenders. But make no mistake- this is a clean southern truck- the undercarraige and cab corners, etc are great.

I'm asking $2600 obo. Email or PM for pics. Thanks