You can type here any text you want

94 Trans Am SBC 106mm Turbo Car project

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Race Ads | For Sale: 94 Trans Am stock susp SBC 106mm turbo car

Not going to have time to complete / race this year. Just moved into new house, baby #2 due in a month, and have two race car projects under construction.. this one and the 25.5 regal. Decided I will wait for the regal to be finished to go fast.

However, would be interested in trade on quick turbo regal. I would be willing to trade down a bit, but must be a nice proven car.

Cliff

Race Ads | For Sale: 94 Trans Am stock susp SBC 106mm turbo car

Not going to have time to complete / race this year. Just moved into new house, baby #2 due in a month, and have two race car projects under construction.. this one and the 25.5 regal. Decided I will wait for the regal to be finished to go fast.

However, would be interested in trade on quick turbo regal. I would be willing to trade down a bit, but must be a nice proven car.

Cliff
Cliff, nice car. Have you had any good trades yet and is a very nice, but unique stage 2 GN out of the question, with U giving a little $:confused: can you send pics please, thanks

Quint - anything is possible. You have mail. Send me some photos / details of what you got, you have sparked my interest.

Cliff

Quint, I attempted to send photos to your email addy listed on here,and it came back?

Quint, I attempted to send photos to your email addy listed on here,and it came back?

Sorry Cliff, need to update. Send to quintclothier@yahoo.com and to quintclothier@amsaz.com . I will send you an email back once i get home and find a couple of links of some Vids shot at home, you can see car there. Also go to Conley's Performance Plus - Chassis Dyno Center - Buy performance parts  and services for Buick, Chevy, Camero, Impala, GN and more and you can see photos there of the car that goes by the name of "FEAR".

Thank you for everyone's interest, I have a tracking number for a deposit on its way, and looks like it will be sold outright.

Should anything change, I will post here.

Cliff

Thank you for everyone's interest, I have a tracking number for a deposit on its way, and looks like it will be sold outright.

Should anything change, I will post here.

Cliff

Congrats Cliff. Nice car, and a good deal. Now you will have the cash you needed to finish the other Beast:cool:

Back