You can type here any text you want

96 ss camaro 76mm turbo 383 str.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
I just finished a 96 ss camaro with 383 trick flow heads all forged internals fresh trans 350 8 inch coan convertor new 325 rear end gears mosier 35 spline axels with mosier 9 inch ford rearend qa1 struts and shocks bbk frt k member all aftr market parts suspensions bogart wheels with 28/10 mickey t slicks 3inch single shot exhaust all phatom autometer gages line lock tran brake transmission sheild nice red paint just in stall a new roll bar seat belts xfi fast sytem areomotive fuel system transcooler with cooloing fan mad man rack frame connectors 95 pnd inj 60 mm throttle body lt4 intake manifold this car on low boost 9,96 140 mph with a 1.548 60 ft. i have all the receipts adding up to $27,000 in this car IF THIS INTEREST YOU PM.ME. there no reason im selling the car just starting another project.pictures can be emailed thanks :)

Well its red with gray leather int t tops it has the five spoke bogart wheels ss hood gray 2000 ss stripes send me your email and i will send you some pics Brett

E 55s

Hey bud if i dont sell it i might do some traden with ya bud thanks for the offer

E 55s are bad saw one in Atco 2 weeks ago kickin low 11s to high 10s with just headers and a chip and he drove it from New York:eek:

Otto send some pics to my email turbot9sec@hotmail.com Brett hit first on the car so he is first in line im getting ready to start on 29 chevy hot rod i need the room bad bud i have a nice gn for sale to :)

96 ss camaro fresh motor and transmission 76mm turbo

Still for sale 17,000 takes it, 1 nasty camaro, 1 of a kind i have a intercooler to go with the car and some pipeing. :)This a 383 str.with all forged internals SOLID ROLLER CAM trick flow alum. heads about $3000 in them ported and polished i have all receipts and flow charts 350 turbo with transbrake 8 inch coan converter all fresh, rearend 325 gear with a mosier 9 inch all BBK. K MEMBER FRAME CONNECTORS, PAN HARD BAR, QA1 STRUTS AND REAR SHOCKS 10 WAY ADJ. XFI FAST. 95 PND INJ.7AL2 MSD. 6 POINT CAGE. PAINLESS WIREING, MAD MAN RACK, NASTY PERFORMANCE FUEL CELL IN THE STOCK LOCATION, BOGART 5 STAR WHEELS, SLOTED ROTORS, RACING DRIVE SHAFT, ALUM RADIATOR,, DUAL FANS BHJ FLUID BALANCER, SFI FLY WHEE,L MOROSO OIL PAN, JEGS NEW ALUM VAVLE COVERS, LT4 JEGS PORTED AND POLISHED INTAKE MANIFOLD, 60MM THROTTLE, BODY 76MM TURBO PERSICION UNIT AEROMOTIVE FUEL SYSTEM.3 STEEL SPLAYED MAIN CAPS ALL ARP STUDS,COOPER HEAD GASKETS,1 PEICE OIL PAN GASKET 1 PEICE REAR MAIN SEAL. The car has orig.58,000 miles the drivetrain has 500 miles. I would rather sell this car and keep my GRAND NAT I HAVE FOR SALE ON CARS FOR SALE THS CAR these are both nice cars but the chevy has to go make me a reasonable offer and this little monster can be yours to play with this car ran a easy 9,96 at 135mph and 10,01 at 139,98 mph with a fat tune 10.8 afr 15 psi. 20 degrees.

Man thanks guys your not kidd n 15k is to cheap HELL OF A DEAL FOR SOME ONE ALL SUSPENSION PARTS ARE BMR AND BBK

Good luck, You run at Muncie, I race there a few times, Have the 11 sec. yellow SSR and 87 Grand National

Back