97 GS problems

T-Type85David

97 regal GS, rebuilt tranny, new tires, new coil packs(all 3) and wires, spark plugs the whole deal. Had a cracked exhaust mainifold put one off a GTP GRAND PRIX. no boost gauge, light doesn't come on. panel shows anti lock light on, check engine light, low coolant. I change out the EGR, knock sensor, coolant sensor. NOTHING!!!!! same damn thing. If i ease on the gas she runs OK, the idle is ruff but ok. I change out the SC couplers (those green things inside the nose of the SC) lower noise but still funky. Now and before all this, i hit the gas and it sounds like it loud tapping/knocking. This is not my car but and the driver ran over a big rock or something and i'm guessing cracked something. Other then that, i would say engine mounts, tranny mount, or gears are cracked,tranny problems. ANY OF YOU GUys can help me out?? Or need more info let me know, i took it to the shop and they said they couldn't see anything wrong with it. Even if i take off the batt, those lights still stay. ?? WTF is up ?? I love regals but this one is giving me help, my t-type is a tank!!!! I hope someone can help me out cuz nobody else knows WTH is going on. Thanks

First off you going to need a scanner to check all of the codes. Just disconnecting the battery will not clear the codes, you'll need a scanner for that.
Check out RegalGS.org if you have not already there is a lot of good help over there. Just not that many 3800 guys cruise this forum.

Good luck
former 97GS owner