You can type here any text you want

99 regal gsx pgk pa

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
wife is prego we are cutting back on cars also selling my T or firehawk.this is her Daily Driver.

Black/Gray 1999 Buick regal gs with SLP GSX package.
17 inch wheels, new tires just put on all 4
SLP decklid spoiler
SLP 1.8 RR
SLP 3 inch downpipe
SLP highflow cat(3 inch)
SlP dual exhaust
SLP bumper inserts
triple gauge holder boost trans temp, oil

Monsoon radio, moonroof.
Ice cold ac
Everything works
some stone chips on the hood, Not new but a very nice car.
Getting 27 mpg
106,000 miles daily driver will get it inspected if needed in Maryland or PA

I'm thinking around $5,500 I will get some pics one day this week for you guys. I will honer order of posting for dibs with 24 hrs to respond to psts cool ?? :)

I'm thinking around $5,500 I will get some pics one day this week for you guys. I will honer order of posting for dibs with 24 hrs to respond to psts cool ?? :)

Ok...try to get those pics up asap if possible.I am going to buy a driver this week,And your in the range of what I was looking to spend.

19TTA89,

You are more than welcome to have first stab at this, becuase you are in a better position to purchase than myself. I will still have to convince my fiance first once I can show her some pics.

Thanks!
Nate

ok,How about a phone call then..732-778-2273(cell anytime)

Need a driver...have cash waiting,And Im pretty local.

Shawn

ready to pick something up this weekend.

hm... wrong # call me 443-398-7326 it snowed yesterday so just could not get any good pics. Jason

firehawk is a 01 I posted it in the non buick for sale section at the top of the cars for sale section.

Back