99 ss vert m6

ls1 is abt people like you. = why i dont visit ls1 sites ... the tbss forums are alot diff they dont have the teenagers on them ... u think anyone takes u serious ????

people like me? lol im not the one trolling random threads like you. posting in my other thread "we have a mustang thatll hurt your heart" and all that other bullshit, also not a teen.

we do its stock suspension ... u now have a sbc turbo ... the lil stang just has nitrous. you havent impressed me... let me know when u reach 4 sec 1/8

we do its stock suspension ... u now have a sbc turbo ... the lil stang just has nitrous. you havent impressed me... let me know when u reach 4 sec 1/8
i hope youre not impressed its a budget build you clown, my car has STOCK suspenion..as in original from gm, where are you from btw with your badass sb nos car

edit nvm your from south carolina, you bringing that bad bitch of yours to the race this saturday in georgia?

you going to be there ? the mustang will not be there but we can set up a race if ud like ?

no i wont be its more then 10 hours away. you talk to highly of that mustang should be a shoe in to win one of the classes..do you even know which race im talking about? i mean 4s in the 8th..you should be taking everyones money.

i was there last yr won a hartline hood with 40 bux ... i think i know the track location lol..I also talked to Tom from champion heads

you think or you know? why not bring this mustang to it...what is it 28s? bars/no bars stock suspension and spray.
i mean these 2 guys are the same as your mustang. they just raced for 40k at atco last weekend.

hes a pretty good guy met him at nates race at milan this year, he also put it into the wall not 2 long ago. and hes procharged..im talking about sb NOS cars. which jimbo and petey are. and you claim yours is. so why not go bang it out with the big boys since youre trying to bait me into some kind of race with it.
if you were wondering where the race is this weekend its at macon national dragway in jeffersonville.

Nov132012.jpg

i actually dont even know why im talking to you right now...its pointless your 10 hrs away and clearly arent the big shit you claim. the arizona vs san fran game is on

why is there rolodex racing and shit talking going on about LS1s? I never said anything negative about OP, and of course I can't build a car with a guy I don't know that lives half the country away.....makes no sense, and I don't have that kind of money. Neither one of us was dogging any of your cars or Buick engines, I just don't get why you got all defensive...o_O

why is there rolodex racing and shit talking going on about LS1s? I never said anything negative about OP, and of course I can't build a car with a guy I don't know that lives half the country away.....makes no sense, and I don't have that kind of money. Neither one of us was dogging any of your cars or Buick engines, I just don't get why you got all defensive...o_O

its all good

I was trying to post my 99 SS vert camaro #o405 of the 99 ss made an i bought it new. then it took a sidetrack like everyone has 1.
so here is why i bought my wife to haul kids in also new .. tbss06 it only runs 13.55