9's with stock fuel lines

434nova

Is anyone running high 9's or even deep in the 10's with stock fuel lines and using 120# injectors on e85 ?

Or do you need to step up with bigger fuel lines. I am looking make around 650 rwhp. Thanks

Is there a reason u want to stay with stock lines ? E85 takes a lot of fuel . Almost made 600 to the wheel with 80lbs maxed out at 120% DC . I have -8 supply -6 return . I see stock lines starting to hurt you around 500 hp let alone 650 . Just do yourself a favor and upgrade the lines un less you like walking the knife edge of blowing up motors .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    622.9 KB · Views: 179
I went high 9s with stock lines and 83lbs injectors on e85. I do recommend going to a bigger line just for safety.

Is there a reason u want to stay with stock lines ? E85 takes a lot of fuel . Almost made 600 to the wheel with 80lbs maxed out at 120% DC . I have -8 supply -6 return . I see stock lines starting to hurt you around 500 hp let alone 650 . Just do yourself a favor and upgrade the lines un less you like walking the knife edge of blowing up motors .
I don't understand 120% duty cycle? They open and then open even farther? :D

Is there a way I could connect an fittings to the stock hard lines coming from the top of the gas tank? I am running red armstrong double pumper now. I know I could sump the stock tank or even run a fuel cell but how are you guys running bigger fuel lines ? I am thinking -8 feed and maybe a 6 for the return or even use the stock feed as the return. Thanks

Yes you can look up weld in AN adaptors

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    212.8 KB · Views: 200
Is there a way I could connect an fittings to the stock hard lines coming from the top of the gas tank? I am running red armstrong double pumper now. I know I could sump the stock tank or even run a fuel cell but how are you guys running bigger fuel lines ? I am thinking -8 feed and maybe a 6 for the return or even use the stock feed as the return. Thanks
20160502_165518_HDR.jpg