You can type here any text you want

9x11 converter...best $$$ ever spent!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well Jason....Did you ever make it to the track or was you talking about 19th in feb ?
Cant wait to find out how it ran !!!
Brian

Yeah i went. Me and TylerDurden, Addicted2Boost, ScottyB, W T-Type, 98SS1578, and a few others all went. You wont believe it but we get down there and they said there timing system started smoking and almost caught on fire b/c of a short or something. The tree didnt work and timing board didnt work....it was a real dissappointment. All they did was gice you 5 bucks off to street race. Anyways, i didnt pour in my C16 cuz i didnt want to waste it but i did bolt my slicks on and ran 14 psi all day on 93 octane. I only raced people that ran in the 12's and i never lost all day. The converter comes off the line super hard at waaayyy less boost and pulls great!!! I ran this one mustang that claimed he runs 12.7s on motor all day and my buddy Dave (98SS1578) was in my car with me and he weighs about 220lbs and i beat the stang by a minimum of 10 car lengths. I ran some other guys that claimed mid/low 12's and beat all them. The closest race of the day was against TylerDurden, he was running 22psi and i had him by about 1 car length until we went through finish line and he caught up with me and got ahead by about 1/2 car....but we were already through the line. Im going this Tuesday to the local 1/8 mile and i'll let ya know how i do....im almost sure that this thing will pull low 1.6s to mid 1.5 60fts. I think im gonna have to screw my slicks down because theyre moving on the rim from launching.:D

Bruce -

What's the turn around time to get a converter made and shipped to FL?

My car is going back together and I might want to throw one of these in at this time rather than later.

Terry

worth the wait tho

10 to 14 working days........Right now...:)
thanks for the interest BT

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com

RED. im embarassed to say i havent been to the track:o..however, i do have a track visit planned in 1 1/2 weeks....ill keep ya posted.

cool ... im suppose to get mine wednsday so by thursday it should be in and friday i should be at the track long as its dry out...cant wait to get some good holeshots...:D

so what happened with your turbo?

i seen were you want to convert it to a te45 ...there must be a reason.

and you can join me in the dont buy pte turbos

im thinking under user name putting precision turbo sucks guess i'll go see if it fits...:D

check it out ...bet i hear some **** over that...:rolleyes:

your turn...:p

i changed the sig too..:eek:

Originally posted by REDS HOT AIR
so what happened with your turbo?

i seen were you want to convert it to a te45 ...there must be a reason.

and you can join me in the dont buy pte turbos

im thinking under user name putting precision turbo sucks guess i'll go see if it fits...:D

check it out ...bet i hear some **** over that...:rolleyes:

your turn...:p

i changed the sig too..:eek:

I want the te45a b/c thats what i originally wanted in the first place and this pte53 was hard as crap to tune right......Red Armstrong said it would be hard to tune but i never thought it would be like that.......i like the sig....LOL.....i doubt youll hear anything over your sig......besides who cares b/c you know what youre talking about.

Back