You can type here any text you want

A Alert Auto shop in chicago was on fire over the weekend

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
I was working a couple of blocks from his shop, and decided to pass by the shop to my surprised:eek: i found out that the shop was up in flames a day ago or so.It appears that he had a car in over the weekend that had cought fire.
From the looks of it and by what tommy said is that the caddy with the gn engine is history also his new tow truck.

Is that the Caddy that was at the Midwest meet last summer at Volo? The silver one with the 87 engine? Brad

Yeah thats a real tragedy.

I was working a couple of blocks from his shop, and decided to pass by the shop to my surprised:eek: i found out that the shop was up in flames a day ago or so.It appears that he had a car in over the weekend that had cought fire.
From the looks of it and by what tommy said is that the caddy with the gn engine is history also his new tow truck.

I wonder what he's gonna do with all the insurance money this time. :rolleyes:

I wonder what he's gonna do with all the insurance money this time. :rolleyes:

i hear that it's not the first time somethings happened there. guess business must be slow, can't figure why with the kind way they treat people and the fair prices that they charge.:rolleyes:

Back