You can type here any text you want

A couple of Turbo Regals going at it on the street

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Looks like the bamford brothers. Where on woodward does this take place myself tsm car and I know of a tso car that can show up? If that is the bamfords it would be a pedal fest but looks like the tsm car is beating the ls v8 silver car! Ted great job on the win at norwalk good to see mi. boys beat ohio boys.

ive seen other videos at that same area im curious to where it is 2..since ontario is horrible for speeding/street racing. id like to see how my gn would do. :)

Looks like the bamford brothers. Where on woodward does this take place myself tsm car and I know of a tso car that can show up? If that is the bamfords it would be a pedal fest but looks like the tsm car is beating the ls v8 silver car! Ted great job on the win at norwalk good to see mi. boys beat ohio boys.

The ls car smoked the tires on the hit. It looked worse watching the two cars in person than on the video. The LSx motors just make sick power with low boost so it's tricky to get them to stay hooked up when you bring in the power.

Hope to see you guys out there. I'll PM you when we plan on going out next. Plenty of GN's out there, plenty of races to be had.

Back