You can type here any text you want

A Few Parting Words...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Okay... this is bye for awile. Me and the hooptie (and the rest of the family) gotta move and we might not have the internet unless I take my laptop to school. I wont be able to bootleg the internet from the YMCA across the street:( (next time secure your connections:mad:) I may move to seattle, or I may just move around the corner who knows...

I PROMISE Ill try to post the compression check results Wet AND Dry. Ive parked the car for now and Im going to get a 1980 Chevy Citation X-11 this weekend (hopefully:wink:) or a taurus. Ill do the damn test. I havent done it for awhile because of school, but now that im out for 3 weeks for summer vacation... plus ive learned that Im a sooper senior:mad::mad: (I hate math)
I hope to get a garage as well. AJ... lemme know when you come out... maybe well hang out at Foxys:biggrin: or ill take you to the new spot....

thanks and TATA for now:smile:

Sincerely

83turbo

Romone Bates Jr.

so i take it you'[re gonna have a DD to use? lol keep us updated when you can..hey, does your area or new home area have a public library? if you can; get a library membership card, as well as internet priv card or something, that will help immensely in getting internet for a laptop...or computer lab usage :)

so i take it you'[re gonna have a DD to use? lol keep us updated when you can..hey, does your area or new home area have a public library? if you can; get a library membership card, as well as internet priv card or something, that will help immensely in getting internet for a laptop...or computer lab usage :)

one thing about me... Im kinda lazy. I dont feel like going all the way to the library, coffee shop, mcdonalds, to use the internet when I can use the Y's internet across the street that ive been using for about a year. I dont even know where there is a library nearby. The nearest one I know is about 3 miles away... it aint worth it. Another thing about the compression check is that I dont want to F**K something up and be left with a heap which is kinda happening now. I hope I get this 1980 X-11. Are they quick?

it comes with a manual. special gearing to get it to 60 in second gear; apparently the 1981 X-11 made 135HP/165 tq with the HO 2.8 v6 and could get to 60 in 8.5 seconds...they are quick for having 90-135 HP and being FWD with manuals....but they are NOT quick compared to anything else currently; however they can be fitted with say, buick v6s from a FWD car...someone did a 4.9 cadillac v8 in one lol.

I wish you well and hope everything works out Romone. Please learn from your time on here and keep us updated on how you're doing when you can. The library is a great place to learn about your car so you might want to go visit once in a while and read a book. Learn some patience and working skills and you should be good.

hey; when you check back or whatever; may i suggest ya join this site A-Body.net ? we've guys in there who likes X bodies and A-bodies, and lots of info on what would work on your X-11 =)

Back