A GN in a music video!!

I like the color, I wonder if the car was returned to the original owner after the video shoot.:wink:

wow, the guy must really like his buick, it sure as hell got alot of camera time.:wink: :cool:

....Oh great, I just got a vivid view of what was done to mine when it was stolen.:rolleyes:

The way I see it is that this video is only increasing the possibility of more stolen ones. Because you know there are a lot of brothers out there watching that video and can't wait to cruise in a GN with a bunch of hoochies like that:eek:

Anyway whatever happened to the 64 chevys with hydrauics in those videos? Why did they have to put a GN in it?:mad:

I like the color, I wonder if the car was returned to the original owner after the video shoot.:wink:

Yeah right, it went striaght to the interior shop for some crushed velvet, 38" wheels, and 4x4 chassis before the police found it!!! Now it runs the main stage and Wringling Bros, Barnem + Bailey!!!

....Oh great, I just got a vivid view of what was done to mine when it was stolen.:rolleyes:

The way I see it is that this video is only increasing the possibility of more stolen ones. Because you know there are a lot of brothers out there watching that video and can't wait to cruise in a GN with a bunch of hoochies like that:eek:

Anyway whatever happened to the 64 chevys with hydrauics in those videos? Why did they have to put a GN in it?:mad:

I dont think this video will have any impact on stolen cars. This song was made back in 98. Almst 10 years ago, so i doubt this video is even on tv anymore, i never heard of him before i saw this video and read up on him.

-Adam

I dont think this video will have any impact on stolen cars. This song was made back in 98. Almst 10 years ago, so i doubt this video is even on tv anymore, i never heard of him before i saw this video and read up on him.

-Adam

Oh thank God!
Well then this video probably inspired the thieves that got my cars....:eek:

If you notice the sound from the car in the video is the same sound in the show LIFE...I quess they needed more high performance sound instead of the quite swoosh sound... :biggrin:

That car is a factory GN, painted blue, with a small block chevy in it............ yeah, I know.........

Wheel wobble? Its got dayton wires on it, they are knock offs. Ill bet in the video shoot the small block chevy couldnt spin the tires, and they tried so many times that the wheel fell off one side, THUS, the tow truck!:biggrin:

That car is a factory GN, painted blue, with a small block chevy in it............ yeah, I know.........

Wheel wobble? Its got dayton wires on it, they are knock offs. Ill bet in the video shoot the small block chevy couldnt spin the tires, and they tried so many times that the wheel fell off one side, THUS, the tow truck!:biggrin:

Is this because the car is one of your fellow big stereo and subs buddies??

I mean, Neal of all people you probably would know. :cool:

You're heading to Noble this year right? I hope so!

-Adam

No, because when I was like 16 when this song came out, and saw the video, I built a model car to exactly resemble that car because I love blue cars and GNs! Still have it to this day. So I did research and there was some rap special on MTV back then about that rapper and kind of like crips now, he showed all his cars.

No, because when I was like 16 when this song came out, and saw the video, I built a model car to exactly resemble that car because I love blue cars and GNs! Still have it to this day. So I did research and there was some rap special on MTV back then about that rapper and kind of like crips now, he showed all his cars.

Alright, your story clears. :biggrin:

Interesting paint scheme, Dog Sh*t for music, Why does he keep pointing at his shoulder? Must be a jive thing,...:tongue: