A lot of 84 parts for sale-make an offer on anything....

Looking for the heatshield behind the turbo. Clips onto the top of the cowl under the hood weatherstrip and hangs down behind the turbo.

Hey do you still have the bracket that holds the coil and the coil itself.I also need the crank sensor with reluctor wheel.Do you also have the alternator and ac accesories bracket.

e-mail me at rudeawakening07@yahoo.com

Yeah, the coil mount also has the placement for the coolant hose as well. A guy wanted this a while back, but never seemed to follow through.

I also do have the original coil as listed above. When I last ohmed them last year, they all matched at around 11k I beleive. I can reohm the coils real fast here in a little bit. And, yes I do have the bracket. Someone else seemed interested in these, but never seemed to pull through.

As to the accesories bracket, are you wanting the main bracket, or the aluminum peice?

And, im pretty sure the crank sensor is in there still, im just going to have to see if I can dig it out of the carnage of what USE to be an engine! :rolleyes:

Looking for the heatshield behind the turbo. Clips onto the top of the cowl under the hood weatherstrip and hangs down behind the turbo.

Yeah, you're talking about the heatshield that bolts to the underside of the hood, right? If so, I actually JUST took that off the other day. How does 15 shipped sound? Let me know.

Now Im thinking about it, I dont think the heat shield under the hood is what you're talking about. Have you got a picture of the peice you're talking about? Is it the shield that bolts onto the housing that has the heater core inside?

Do U Have The Headers And R They Turbo Headers?

Yeah, I do have the headers. I had them welded up a couple years ago. One of them has that heatshield on it, and the other doesnt. The 02 bung?, its threads are kind of stripped out, but I guess theres something a lot of people do like put some type of threaded peice in there? Let me know if you would like some pictures.