A "Neon" that thinks he can beat the BLACK

Yeah he's scared now, He now knows he cant touch me

DOUNVME said:
A friend of mine brought one over for me to tune for him. I opted for a test drive first. The car is very quick for what it is. I pulled the shift knob off on 1-2 shift. VERY BAD wheel hop though. Unless this guy has a LOT of seat time from a stop and go race, we will all be laughing about him as soon as you run him down.

I wouldn't even pull my GN out to race him. I took him down in the 88 Mustang coupe w/o the juice. All motor, full interior with roll cage and a carbeurated 302 with MT ET's.

I do recommend 15-18 psi in the rears though. At a 9-10lb launch for me, I do this..... Check pic in sig!!
I hear he is the man out the hole, well the other guys must be sorry, because we see them all night at Qualcomm and they are slow. I really think he just wants a ride in mine. ;)

He just ran 12.2 and now wants to race me again

Man his friend already leaked my time to him :confused: , and he still wants to get beat. I told him make the date and its on. How does he think he can win 11.6 to a 12.2, yeah if I spin out of control.

You gotta admit, 12.2 for a 4 cylinder sedan does not exactly suck. I'll bet he had a pretty high trap speed on that run. Although a real race is from a dig (if you can't launch your car, stay home), a roll race between a 12.2 SRT-4 and an 11.6 TB would be interesting. An SRT-4 around here went 11.8 @ 122 (he's on that list I linked) and a buddy of mine went 11.17 @ 122 in his Camaro. From a dig it would be all Camaro, but from a roll it would be about even, I would think. Just thinking out loud.

Stay home, No Way, Its ON

Yeah for a four banger it is good, just not good enough. I will put the smack down. As I stated before, You can get any car to go fast, but when you tell the other person your times and mods :confused: then I think you just want to be beat. Yeah he could have made it up, but his buddy likes to run his mouth and tell all the goodies. We will see, I have seen other neons run 11.4 and up but, this one isnt doing that. Thanks for looking out for me tho. I will get him.

I have you your mothers douche bag hangin

Grandnat said:
I just wanted to say that you sound like a douche bag "EGOkILR"
Dont make me come out to Texas, been there many times, I know my way around