A "Neon" that thinks he can beat the BLACK

EGOKILR said:
Yeah, I pretty much knew I would whoop on him because I have not lost yet. I dont go looking for trouble but the "Black" just seems to bring it out in them, then they regret it. I know there is always someone that can beat me, just havent ran into them yet. I just dont like the fact that when I take off I get sideways once it kicks into second and have to ease up a bit. My buddy says to just drop the psi on the rear tires to get tracktion to about, I think he said 18 psi, anyone know what is best. By the way that is with someone in the passenger seat it gets sideways, so imagine me being by myself, and this is also about half to full throttle or peddle.

I usually run like 25-26 when Im on the track. But I have fwd so... :redface:

Hey EGOKILR, that NEON will destroy you and that slowa$$ T that Mr. B drives... ;) hahahaha

Why don't you just let me at him. With my bad turbo and all... :biggrin:

BTW, saw the Elco the other day, didn't realize it was you.

See you at the track in Jan 06!
-Louis

Turbo 31591 You had me going.....

Yeah, I feel you, and Mr B will be waiting for you!
BTW thanks for support on the Neon, and I thought us Buick guys stuck together, "OH THATS RIGHT, Your a subaru Lover :D Hahahahahahahaa

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.... hee hee (or because the evil Wagon of doom is faster than...) jk

Wait till I'm done with the STi project!! I have permission to bring it to the track and beat up on some so rides... The owner wants to take out a TT 911 Porsche Carrera. So, you can bet that the subie will be extra quick.

If you wanna see it, it's at Benny's getting a facelift.

Take care guys and have a good Christmas.

Gota love those Subaru wagaons

Hey Bud, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Cant wait to see the Wagon of Doom and your Grand National on the Track. Oh as far as those Neons, He said aint no way any Grand National is going to take him. I figure I will tell him to come up to the track and race our bud that just ran and just tell him its a regal :cool: and he will really get clowned :confused:

yea,yea,yea

whats up people? I think you will get him ego and as far as the STD,STI my bad. sorry bout that I think it will be a good race in a 1/8th but the 1/4 my money is on the 911 but will be a sight to see none the less.If my car wasnt so slow I would run it..But gotta wait for more parts and lots of $$$$$$ will see you soon turbo have a great holliday.for me since Ill be at work.Im not rich like some people..I owe I owe so off to work I go...See ya soon..

Im jealous. I want a ricer to beat on. I cant wait until spring so i can eat up a few of these FWD-AWD stick cars. They dont seem to lay down any mph at the strip and i have seen several of them run in the past year. I love sitting next to them while i hear their blow off valve popping as they get ready to launch. All they hear from me is the hiss of death from the 5-10psi launch that gets sprung on them. Its an instant car length and then a walk away. Then the excuses start flying. I love it when one of these little clowns gets his panties in a wad. Ive been a smart ass in the past and asked the opponent if he wants to let his gf sit in my car to make it a fair race. This really gets them pissed off and increases their chance of screwing up their launch or missing shifts. Kill, kill ,kill the ricer.

HAHah Hah LoL Haaa Hahahahahahahh

bison said:
Im jealous. I want a ricer to beat on. I cant wait until spring so i can eat up a few of these FWD-AWD stick cars. They dont seem to lay down any mph at the strip and i have seen several of them run in the past year. I love sitting next to them while i hear their blow off valve popping as they get ready to launch. All they hear from me is the hiss of death from the 5-10psi launch that gets sprung on them. Its an instant car length and then a walk away. Then the excuses start flying. I love it when one of these little clowns gets his panties in a wad. Ive been a smart ass in the past and asked the opponent if he wants to let his gf sit in my car to make it a fair race. This really gets them pissed off and increases their chance of screwing up their launch or missing shifts. Kill, kill ,kill the ricer.
Mann, you had me cracking up with the girlfriend in your drivers seat.
Dont be jelous yet, I havent gave this fool the smack down yet. OH but soon so very soon ;) I will make this fool think twice before he even runs up on any BlACK Car, let alone a Turbo Buick.
Im goind to put the post and hopefully be videoing as I am going by him with the the look of WTF....... :confused:

Man he found out what they can do In Fontana

I was hoping he would just be a know it all, and think because he was whooping up on Hondas he could beat the black brick. His buddy told me he seen one do 11.5 on the track and got scared. Oh well he still is talking smack, SO I WiLL PUT THE SMACK DOWN.

Hey Mr. K, is he (neon) coming down to the Q this Friday? And more importantly, are you ready to run at this juncture?

good lord

Sir,you know he isnt ready yet he still needs a scanmaster and other things to go along with it.But on the other hand he could just give it one pass and see what it does....But I will be excited to see mr b run his on fri...not me the other mr B ya know the fast one....... :D :D :D :D

No He is Wussin Out

He says he doesnt like to run 1/8th mile. Whattt a Wuss, he's just scared since he now knows what they are. There are some out there that are fast, but "HE" wont get me.

That guy in the neon is wasting his time trying to run against you in the
1/8th. Hell even in my GLHS after I get my DOHC motor in there is no way in hell I would ever think I could deal with any decently running RWD in the
1/8th. If you really want to mess with the guy take him from a roll. Beat him at his own game. Let him set the rules and how to play, then take him down. I must warn you that neon's weigh little and with a 2.4 DOHC can spool a nasty turbo. If he is running some behemeath ball bearing turbo on a header with 30 pounds of boost, things may get interesting fast. Do I think he has that no, but just in case go there on kill mode. I have seen a video of a spirit r/t that weighs 3,000 - 3200 running 12 psi barely pull an evo III running 21 psi. The spirit r/t is a 2.2 dohc turbo motor from Dodge. Keep in mind the neon weighs less and that guy maybe running a **** load of boost. A majority of the neon guys are *******s and like to run their mouth. Hell they even piss of the old school FWD 80's turbo dodge guys. That takes alot. Good luck and waste the guy. They need to respect the black cars regardless of what they run.

Neon Peon

There fast but Just not fast enough. I'll still get em. and when I change my setup, Look out. Chis J from what I hear he isnt running anywhere near that much boost not that many mods. But for the little mods he did do thats impressive, but, "JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT ME". I know there is some neon out there that could beat me let alone anycar that is hooked up right. Pinto, Vega, 11 second van thats been circling the net. I think it was on streetfire.org.
But this little boy that wish he could just wont be getting the Black Brick no time soon ;) .

Neon, Oh Neon, GO AWAY

Just for you guys that have been reading this thread, My buddy RB in His Fast A... Turbo Buick just happend to run one last night, :confused: They cant do jack, there were many there last Night At Qualcomm. There slow, my buddy RB smashed one by at least 15-16 cars in the 8th.
NO COMPITITION. Go away and try to pick on some mopeds ;)
Will put his run on here when I can get the right info on how to do it.

I'll add my two cents. I think that the SRT-4 Neons are pretty good cars. I have raced many in my daily driver LT1 Z28 6-speed. (home ported heads and GM's "Hot Cam kit", really just a mild head-cam combo that many make about 330-360 to the wheels with). 9 out of 10 times when I beat them they tell that "they ran pretty good on only 4 cylinders"

I have beaten many of them. From a dig, roll, or whatever. I have raced their "Stage 2" cars and walked away in each gear.

With this being said, my friend has a nearly identical Z28 that runs neck-and-neck with mine through all the gears, and I kill him easily in my Buick with low boost (18 lbs.). When I turn up the boost it's over really fast.

This brings me to another point. I read my message boards, and I read about so many fast cars out there. I have never met up with any of them. My Buick is not that fast, and I have never lost a race to any of the Mach 1 Mustangs, Cobras, SRT-4’s, M3’s ect. I am looking forward to trying C6 vette.

you gotta watch those domesticated ricers tho. ive raced two of those srt-4 and tho i smoked both of them they both went early every race. when we raced from a dig they both start creeping before we left. didn't matter tho cuz i immediately leeped 2 cars ahead with my soft launch. and then never admitted they lost when it was over. it will be a fun race but don't expect it to be fair or for him to quit talking trash when you deliver him a black death!

Oh Hes scared, very scared

He doesnt talk trash any more and I havent heard he wants to run me anymore, after he went to Fontana and seen one run (GN or TType) 11.5 in the 1/4 and he runs 12.5 in the quarter supposedly he got scared. When I do go down there Im hunting him down and even if he doesnt want to run for moolah, Im going to make him run for all the trash he was talkin to his and mine friends.

A friend of mine brought one over for me to tune for him. I opted for a test drive first. The car is very quick for what it is. I pulled the shift knob off on 1-2 shift. VERY BAD wheel hop though. Unless this guy has a LOT of seat time from a stop and go race, we will all be laughing about him as soon as you run him down.

I wouldn't even pull my GN out to race him. I took him down in the 88 Mustang coupe w/o the juice. All motor, full interior with roll cage and a carbeurated 302 with MT ET's.

I do recommend 15-18 psi in the rears though. At a 9-10lb launch for me, I do this..... Check pic in sig!!