You can type here any text you want

a no go for the new radio???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T-Type85David

got a BOSS BV7950 for 140 new, just said to hell with it don't give me any bs guys haha, but i got the walmart harness n ABS trim thing, hooked it up and nothing. i think my problem is simple but need your yrs of exp to help me out a bit. I hooked power,ground just to see if that was the problem nothing, hooked up an old radio, it worked so fuse isn't blow, this radio is rated at 320watt is or would that be a problem?? Other then that i can post pics of the what has been done.

That walmart kit was weird, it had the stock orange and black hooking up to a single yellow wire. Any help would be nice, guess im not seeing the problem here need outside opinons or advice.

yeah it came on, there was this damn thing that didn't let it work on there, someone tapped into the power and worked with old radio but guess not this one. I haven't found the constant to kept the memory whick wire is that again?? i tested the red,yellow but nothing then i checked my tester, brand new, check fuse, nothing. no power. I got power now i but can't seem to find a constant.

look for a orange wire in the oem harness,if dome lights work this wire is good. the orange wire should also have a brown wire in the same two pin plug.

oem harness;

yellow (black plug) = ign + should be on the red wire on aftermarket stereo.
orange ( two pin black plug) = battery + yellow on new stereo
black (black plug) = ground black on new stereo

thanks guys got it, damn that was almost as fast as a gn, (drum) haha cool works now, really cool it plays dvd,divx,mp3,has GPS only need to plug one in (ant i guess or whatever it needs) it does taxes, takes blood, Sd card, VHS, haha, 8 track all in one haha fuk man sorry im a joker haha

Back