You can type here any text you want

A run from Noble, OK tonight

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Man, I'm sorry I didn't get to see that tonight.

Let my allergies go a little too long and ended up with a bad sinus infection. Got a steroid shot and some good drugs so I should be ready to go. The car should be ready too. May seek a little advice on the tuning part.

See you in the morning.

Phil Engle

Scott: I haven't been down to the track yet but I'll see who shows up at Noble tomorrow.

I know Jack Cotton is there with the Pumpkin and Bobby Don and John Schmidt should be there also. Don't know but suspect Cal Hartline may be there to check Bobby Don's car since he made the changes. Jerry Chambers lives about a mile west of me and he will be there with SuperDog and a 10 second GS car.

We should have over 100 cars on our side with the strongest team we've ever put together. I understand there was a pretty large group of Fords at Nobel tonight.

Hope you get to come sometime; I think you would enjoy the event.

Phil Engle

Great job John, from an Oklahoman! Keep laying the smack down buddy. I know you guys will do us proud representing the Turbo Buick Community.:smile:

Scott: I haven't been down to the track yet but I'll see who shows up at Noble tomorrow.

I know Jack Cotton is there with the Pumpkin and Bobby Don and John Schmidt should be there also. Don't know but suspect Cal Hartline may be there to check Bobby Don's car since he made the changes. Jerry Chambers lives about a mile west of me and he will be there with SuperDog and a 10 second GS car.

We should have over 100 cars on our side with the strongest team we've ever put together. I understand there was a pretty large group of Fords at Nobel tonight.

Hope you get to come sometime; I think you would enjoy the event.

Phil Engle

Phil, I saw John Schmidts car but not Jack or Bobby. They may have been there in trailers? Or maybe not coming till today. Cal is not there, he is in route to KY. We are going to try to be early to get three spots together. Andrew made one pass of 10.68, Jim went 9.97 at 134.

Simply said, "this car works". No nonsense.

Best, "seemingly" simple I have ever seen in a car that runs 9's and faster. Congrats again, and good seeing you and the rest of the NE crew.

Until next year..

Back