A sight

TurboMike

whatever
I've been thinking about putting up a small site where startup programs and programs that people have made for Accel DFI and FAST can be downloaded.

I thought about including Direct Scan files and Turbolink files for people to view also. Would there be any problem is doing this and would it be useful? opinions?

here's a example: http://www.turbomike.com/programsite.htm

Very cool idea indeed. I'd ask that people provide as much information as possible about the calibrations/data etc.

Including the car & build obviously, as not all are Turbo Buicks here now, detailed tuning info - was this dyno tuned? Is the certain calibration tweaked to perfection or a good startup program? Any other oddities (I tuned this at 35psi base fuel pressure rather than 45psi) ....

This type of stuff is really worthy of being linked to on gnttype.org IMHO.

Brian Green
89 TTA

Great Idea

I think this is a great Idea, I would also like to recommend an area for people to post calibration files for SpeedPRO/DFI etc. as well as data logs. I have learned a lot in the past from looking at the way others are configuring there systems.

Let me know when its ready and I will upload a few things to your new site. Previously I had been thinking about doing the same sort of thing. I think the key is to allow uploads (Controlled) as well as downloads :)

Doug

sounds like a great idea, would be very helpfull as a trouble shooting tool.

That would be very cool, I would like to view other folks programs to compare them to mine. I also run a dfi but it is on a non intercooled GN. Still very interested in other programs.

paul

What's going on with the program link update?

I think this is a "positive" idea! Where is it going now? Come on guru's share those programs!!!

Louie

just making sure no one disagrees with it and finding the time to set it up. Race season is over for us this friday, so maybe i'll get some free time. I'll post when ready.